You’ve decked yourself out in your best Halloween costume and you’re ready to take down the world (or at least your social media feeds). But before you can start posting those spooky selfies, you need a great caption. I’ll help you make your post pop with some awesome Instagram Halloween Captions.
Be prepared for the October 31st Halloween party. Actually, the festival has been extended. In most parts of the country and the world, Halloween celebrations and preparations start weeks in advance. Whether it’s the decorations or the clothes, party themes or social media posts, everyone has the urge to stay unique.
Not just for Instagram, get ready to take your social media game to the next level – just make sure not to scare your followers too much! The best 100+ Halloween Instagram captions to choose from are here.
Clever Instagram Halloween captions to make your followers laugh
It’s that time of year again when the ghosts and ghouls come out to play. And if you’re like most people, you take a lot of Instagram photos to capture the fun. But what are you going to say in your messages? Here are the 25 funniest Halloween puns and one-liners on Instagram to make your photos stand out. So get ready to chuckle and scroll down to pick your favorite caption!
- Witch, please!
- A simple witch.
- If the broom fits, fly with it.
- The face of a resting witch.
- Witchy thinking.
- That’s the hip joint.
- Concentration and chills?
- Dotted back.
- Nobody Skeleton He didn’t win the race.
- Where do skeletons go for a night of fun? I’m bad to the bone
- stalk my exes
- A little loot.
- Boo Felicia.
- I hang out with my creepy friends.
- Please boo more.
- I have a blood bank account.
- Make it a catchy Halloween.
- You are exactly my (blood) type.
- Being kissed by a vampire hurts my neck.
- I know some vampire puns, but they stink.
- I ask for a neck gift.
- Trick or treat.
- Has Orange been looking forward to Halloween?
- Give me a pumpkin and let’s talk.
- I don’t trust pumpkins, they’re all seedy.
Also read 150+ best Halloween hashtags to grow on TikTok, Instagram and Twitter!
Up your game with these creative Instagram Halloween captions
You’re probably getting ready to post all your Halloween photos on Instagram, and you need a clever caption to go with it! That’s why I’ve put together a list of creative Instagram Halloween captions for your next post. Whether you dress up as a vampire, a witch or just a simple ghost, I’ve got you covered.
- There must be ghosts in the atmosphere!
- Don’t want candy?
- I’m here for the boo.
- Don’t make me catch flying monkeys!
- My broom broke.
- Tooth of memory.
- You look better with a mask.
- Hot creepy Halloween.
- That’s a wizard’s way of thinking.
- Keep calm and hold your wand.
- I am the most haunted.
- Shake your BOOTy.
- I’m a confused mess.
- We had a creepy night!
- Ghosts just want to have fun.
- The main food group tonight is candy, candy and more candy.
- Get in, loser.
- Witch, you should work harder.
- Life is a pumpkin!
- If you have it, follow it. Hiss, hiss, witch.
- Buu… it’s cold here.
- Scare It Really!
- Can you witch the ride?
- you drive Me crazy
- Eat, drink and be afraid!
Also read 150+ Halloween jokes and puns that will make you laugh out loud!
Scary Halloween captions on Instagram to scare your followers
Here’s that season again when the leaves change color, the air gets chilly, and everyone you know is looking for the best Instagram captions for Halloween. Here are some of the creepiest, funniest, and cutest quotes and sayings to help you set your Halloween messages apart from the rest. If you want something that will make your followers scream, here it is. Get ready to take your Instagram competition to the next level this Halloween – watch out for zombies and vampires along the way!
- Are you crying for apples? with bouclé.
- Only an evil witch can ride a cane.
- We are not responsible for stolen candy.
- Bugs and hiss, witches!
- We haunt and continue to haunt.
- Some people have no guts.
- Smile wink.
- This pumpkin is pretty gutsy.
- Say hollow to my little companion.
- I really don’t understand why adults are so afraid of spiders.
- May the fear of these spiders make you sweet.
- I trained for a month after being entangled in that web.
- Did you both connect online first?
- On October 31?
- The spider web has been categorized as flawless art by great artists and scientists.
- Such a complex network, this.
- Halloween greetings.
- Suppose the spider is smaller, right?
- A grenade is also smaller, right?
- The cutest pumpkins in the patch.
- The spice of life is pumpkin.
- Wishes for pumpkins and kisses for candy corn.
- I’m Mommy’s Little Pumpkin!
- Happy harvest and kisses of the pumpkin.
- A pumpkin a day would keep the goblins at bay.
Also Read Snapchat Halloween Costume Bitmoji Challenges | Series of 12 Spotlight Challenges
Cute Instagram Halloween captions to personalize your selfies
Boo! Want to get into the Halloween spirit? Instagram is the perfect place to share all your spooky and BOO-tiful snaps! But don’t just post a message without a caption – that’s just scary. To help you out, I’ve put together a list of 25 adorable Halloween captions for your photos.
- Are you excited about fall?
- I will always love you and you will always be my sweetheart.
- With the sweetest little pumpkins, chilling.
- Never have I met a pumpkin I didn’t enjoy.
- Gourd rings.
- You’re the pumpkin of my pie, I’m not lying.
- Be nice, no jack-o-lantern.
- He is a master of nothing and a jack of all trades.
- Why was the Jack-o-Lantern considered evil by everyone?
- It contained an evil candle.
- The candle in this Jack-o-lantern will light.
- You’re hunted, man!
- How is a broken Jack o’lantern repaired?
- With a piece of pumpkins!
- He could smell the ripening pumpkins tonight, far out in the country, toward the blade, the triangular eye, and the singing candle.
- Destroy Pumpkins
- Still nice to consume.
- These cobweb chocolate fudge muffins are just too delicious.
- Those licorice spiders on the muffins are fantastic.
- And now they’ve found a spider with wings!
- The spout needs cleaning, tiny spider!
- And here I thought I was afraid of spiders.
- I recognized after Halloween that size doesn’t matter.
- What is important is the impression you can leave on others.
- That spider bit me, but I never became Spiderman.
Also read How to get the Halloween filters on Snapchat? 5 easy steps
Instagram Halloween captions with emojis to get into the Halloween spirit
It’s the spookiest time of the year! And what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than by showing the fever of excitement with emojis? To get you in the mood for scare, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite Instagram emoji captions on Halloween.
- I’m the one from Halloween.
- We trick or treat, or ☀️.
- I should be home before midnight…👠🎃
- Here for the bze.
- of screaming.
- I will never insult you.
- oh my!
- Happy Halloween!
- You are for me.
- We have a unique 🎃 in the patch!
- Until I part us.
- He’s tangled up in my
- Do you 🐾 love my 🍬
- The cutest outfit 🏆 goes to…
Also read 20 Halloween Zoom Wallpapers | Try Spooky With Comedy
That’s all about the carefully selected Instagram Halloween captions you have. Mention your favorite captions in the comment box. I love reading your comments, reviews and recommendations, they keep me motivated.
May your sweets be abundant in October and your tricks few. Path of EX and I wish you a happy Halloween. Stay happy.