Hello, my fellow Snapchatters! Is your Snapchat not working today? You must search “why Snapchat keeps logging me out?” Do not worry. Your account has not been hacked! There could be several reasons why Snapchat keeps logging you out. So let’s take a look at why Snapchat keeps logging you out and how to fix it.
Snapchat is a great app. It allows you to stay in touch with your friends. There are so many great features to make your chats interactive and fun. From the filters to the lenses, everything is colorful and aesthetically pleasing. Recently, Snapchat even came out with a paid subscription that is making the rounds on the internet. However, what happens if Snapchat stops working for a day?
In this article, we will look at the problem Snapchat is facing today. We’ll look at ‘why Snapchat keeps logging me out?’ and how to fix it. So scroll down and find the answers to all your questions
Is Snapchat Down?
Snapchat is a great app. It’s easy to use. All you need is an internet connection and the appropriate app on your phone. However, what happens if the app itself stops working? Not just for you, but for the whole world! There is no need to imagine it, as we experience this in real time.
Also read How to cancel a Snapchat Plus subscription | Simple 5 Step Guide
Recently, many Snapchat users complained that the app was not working. Some had to do with the problem of the app logging them out again and again. Others complained about technical issues, such as not being able to send snaps. If you use Twitter, you must have seen the tweets about this issue.
Around 9 a.m. ET, people started flooding Twitter with Snapchat-related tweets. Thousands of Twitter users complained about the problems they are facing. To acknowledge the issue, Snapchat tweeted via the Snapchat Support Twitter account. At around 10:30 a.m. ET, Snapchat Support tweeted that they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it.
Also read What is Snapchat Plus Solar System in 2022 | Everything you need to know about it
Why does Snapcha keep logging me out?
As discussed above, Snapchat users are facing various issues these days. Those facing technical issues in the app should wait for Snapchat to fix the problem. However, for people who have a problem with logging in, don’t worry! Let’s see why Snapchat keeps logging me out. We will also look at how to fix this problem.
1. Snapchat Updates: One of the reasons Snapchat keeps logging you out is that it received a major update. When Snapchat starts an update in the background, it can log you out of your account.
2. Snapchat is linked to a third-party app: If your Snapchat keeps logging you out, make sure the app is connected to a third-party app. If your Snapchat account is linked to a third-party app that threatens your privacy, there is a chance that Snapchat will log you out. This is done to protect your personal information from other apps.
3. Login on multiple devices: If you use Snapchat regularly, you know that it allows you to log in from one device at a time. Unlike other social media apps, you can’t keep Snapchat logged in from multiple devices. So there is a chance that you have logged in with a secondary device and your account has been logged out from your primary device.
4. Your Snapchat Account Has Been Hacked: The last reason Snapchat keeps logging you out is that your account has been hacked. If you are unable to log in from your device, there is a possibility that your account has been hacked.
Also read How to get Snapchat Plus in the US | What is Snapchat Plus all about?
How To Fix: Why Snapchat Keeps Logging Me Out?
Now that we’ve covered the reasons why Snapchat keeps logging me out, let’s take a look at how to fix the problem. Here are some ways you keep Snapchat logout issue:
1. Disable background updates:
There is a chance that your phone is on automatic background updates. This means that when an app receives an update, it will launch without asking for your permission. While some apps may work with the update in the background, there are others that won’t.
You can turn off background updates for Snapchat on iPhone by going to . to go Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Snapchat† Now tap the toggle button to turn off auto-update for Snapchat.
You can disable background updates for Snapchat on Android by going to . to go Settings > Network & Connectivity > Data Usage > Mobile Data Usage > Snapchat† Now you just have to turn off the Snapchat toggle†
Also read How to get Snapchat Plus in UK in 2022 | Available plans for Snapchat Plus
2. Uninstall Third Party Snapchat Apps:
One of the reasons Snapchat keeps logging me out is because it’s connected to a third-party app that isn’t secure. To prevent misuse of your data, Snapchat will log you out. This can be avoided by removing third-party Snapchat apps from your device.
You can uninstall third-party Snapchat apps by going to Snapchat > Profile > Connected Apps† Click the apps you want to remove and then tap remove†
Also Read What’s the Friend Solar System Friendmoji Guide on Snapchat
3. Prevent multi-device login:
Snapchat does not allow its users to log in from multiple devices at once. One way to avoid logging into Snapchat with multiple devices is to forget about the Snapchat devices.
You can forget devices on Snapchat by going to . to go Snapchat > Profile > Two-Factor Authentication > Forgot Devices† Click now ‘X’ on the devices you want to remove. Tap on ‘Yes’ to confirm your action.
Also read How to get the Snapchat Plus badge in 2022 | Add Snapchat Plus badge to your profile!
It’s time to wrap up! In this article, we looked at “why Snapchat keeps logging me out?” Now you know the reasons behind the problem and how to fix it. I hope these solutions help. If the problem persists, please contact Snapchat Support.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you run into other issues with Snapchat, let us know in the comments below. For more such content, keep visiting Path of EX