Imagine not having a professional photographer to take pictures and no editing skills to start a YouTube – Here comes the TikTok! TikTok is the recent sensation among Gen-Z. Now it’s making headlines by creating “mini-millionaires.” Since everyone is a millionaire, we must highest paid TikTok creators† There are many influencers on social media who make a lot of money!
Every generation has its ups and downs. Fame and glamor around the world became a reality from the time of the Boomers. But most of their lives ended tragically: suicide, drugs or debt. But Gen-Z has seen it all. They are more practical, especially with finances. Millennial parents also support their children’s career choices and especially watch. You will be surprised to know that these highest paid TikTok creators are trading their revenue generated to other companies – Money makes more money!
Keeping up with your life when you are at your peak as a celebrity is a talent. This article is all about that. Each of the creators below is listed once or twice under Forbes for being millionaires. Let’s see who is on the list of highest paid TikTok creators.
Highest paid TikTok makers by revenue (2022)
The majority of the list must be your favorite, I’m sure. Because as I was wrapping up the article, there was a difference of at least 1000 people in the number of followers for everyone on this list.
Also read Top 10 most liked videos on TikTok 2022 | Insane Videos!
So don’t ping me for the wrong number of followers and check the real-time TikTok follower number of your favorites using this live TikTok follower counter – Livecounts.io.
1. Charli D’Amelio ($17.5 million)
This girl is literally on fire! Charlie D’Amelio is the daughter of former model Heidi D’Amelio and Marc D’Amelio. Charlie has an older sister, Dixie D’Amelio, who is a TikTok star and is ranked No. 2 on the list of the highest paid TikTok creators. Charlie has 139 million followers on TikTok according to 2022 data.
- Active since 2019
- Sponsorship of Invisalign
- Support act performed for Jonas Brothers
- Guest on Jimmy Falcon’s show
- Covered Paris Fashion Week for PRADA
- Appeared in Super Bowl commercial
- Launched clothing brand – Social Tourist
- Deal with Morphe cosmetics and EOS cosmetics
- Mini TV series on Hulu with Charlie and Dixie (Next Kardashians or Jenners? Who knows?)
Also read Weekly Trend Report: 7 Trending TikTok Trends of April 15, 2022!
2. Dixie D’Amelio ($10 million)
Dixie is that older sister Charlie always got back. The top 2 positions in highest paid TikTokers go to one house. Dixie has 57 million followers on TikTok. Dixie is more into pop and released her debut ‘Be happy’ in 2020, which became the trending video on YouTube.
- 2 new songs released
- Snapchat Series – Charli vs. Dixie
- Hulu Mini TV Series – The D’ Amelio Show
- World tour as part of the Jingle Bell concert series
- Girlfriend of Noah Beck (a high-profile TikTok star)
- Signed a fantastic deal with HitCo Entertainment
Also read How many people can you follow on TikTok?
3. Addison Rae ($8.5 million)
Addison Rae took third place at the highest paid TikTok creators with 87.3 million followers on TikTok. Addison was born to Sheri Easterling and Monty Lopez. A dancer and singer, she released her first single “Obsessed” in 2021. Addison has been brutally targeted online for indirectly supporting former President Donald Trump. However, she did not approve or reject the concept.
- Leading role in new Netflix movie – He’s All That
- Launched Cosmetic Brand – Item Beauty
- Advertisements with PANDORA
- Worked with Loreal, Hollister and Reebok
- American Eagle’s Chief Spokesperson
Also read Top 10 Male TikTok Influencers in the UK | No celebrity on the list!
4. Bella Poarch ($5 million)
Bella Poarch is a 25-year-old Filipino-American queen with 89 million followers on TikTok. She is a real phoenix who grew up from a serious childhood trauma of an abusive family. Her single ‘Build A Bitch’ has been trending on YouTube lately. She was recognized in 2020, and that’s it – she’s never looked back!
- Deal with Warner Records and released her single
- Ads with Google, Tinder and PRADA
- Content Creator for 100 Thieves and FaZe
- Served 4 years in the US Navy
- Number 56 on the Billboard chart for her single
Also read How to see who has shared your TikTok video: 5 easy steps
5. Josh Richards ($5 million)
Name a career and Joshua Kenneth Richard will be on the list. Josh is an actor, social media influencer, musician, host, investor, entrepreneur, etc. – seems like a youngster with a long-term business outlook, apart from some lip syncing on TikTok. Josh Richard has 26 million fans on TikTok, which makes him one of the highest paid TikTok creators. He’s got better career strategies and plans than anyone in Silicon Valley right now – This guy is going to post, Bruh!
- Sponsorship of Reebok, Amazon, cash app
- A record deal with Warner Records
- Made his merchant line
- Launched energy drink, Anienergy
- Co-founder of TalentX and a capital firm
- YouTube Revenue
- Its sales rotate in the market like PearPop and Colossal (based on genetic engineering)
- Chief strategy officer at Triller
Also read How to change your interests on TikTok in 2022 | Reset FYP now!
6. Kris Collins ($4.75 million)
A fired barber from Canada starts TikTok in Pandemic- The rest is history!
Kris Collins became famous in no time. Most of her character acts were performed with her family. She has 41 million followers on TikTok. People stab you in the back when you’re famous; It is what it is. So many people rate her fame on TikTok as ‘Lucky’. Kris did answer with her 4.5 million YouTube followers. As you know, success on YouTube takes more work and talent than on TikTok.
- Sponsorship deals from Pantene, Hershey, Amazon and Lionsgate
Also read Top 15 TikTokers in UK along with their net worth | Look who’s at the top of the list?
7. Avani Gregg ($4.75 million)
Former gymnast Avani Kiana Gregg was born in Indiana. She is more into make-up and cosmetics, later nicknamed “Clown Girl” on TikTok. Everyone moves to LA when the glamor hits. Avani moved from Indiana to Los Angeles and left her job as a lifeguard. You made the right choice, girl! Avani is number 7 on the list of highest paid TikTok creators.
- One of the original members of Hype House
- played in Chickens Girls and runs her own Snap Show
- A memoir published
- She Got Simon & Schuster Publishers For Her Autobiography (She’s Only 20, I Know)
- Sponsorship with NYX Cosmetics
- Own a trading line
Also read How celebrities look alike on TikTok? Using Shapeshift Filters
Best Categories on TikTok to Get Paid | How to get paid on TikTok?
Each platform has its own richest categories. It’s because of the difference in the audience. Not everyone uses Tinder, right?
These are the richest categories on TikTok with the most viewed person.
- Lip sync/music – Loren Gray ($197500/video)
- Dancing – Charli D’ Amelio ($149000/video)
- Acting – Arishfa Khan (109000/ Video)
- Comedy – Dobre Twins ($100500/video)
- Life/Family – Jiffpom ($104000/video)
A Glimpse of the Top 7 Highest-Paid TikTok Creators in 2022
Take a sip of trending TikTok coils here!
1. Charli D’Amelio
2. Dixie D’Amelio
3. Addison Rae
4. Bella Poarch
5. Josh Richards
6. Kris Collins
7. Avani Gregg
By finding a niche and personal branding, many Gen-Z recently made well over a million on TikTok. With the introduction of the TikTok business, Millennials and Gen-X are also on track. But if you get paid for being cute and sassy, who cares?
These are the latest highest paid TikTok creators.
Let us know if we missed any of your favorites. Until then Hakuna Matata!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the highest paid TikToker?
Charli D’Amelio with an annual value of 17.5 million.
2. Does TikTok pay for videos?
As a creator you get 2-4 cents for 1000 views.
3. How do TikTokers make money?
Doing their merch, sponsorship and advertisements.
4. How many followers do you need on TikTok to get paid?
You need at least 10000 followers on TikTok to get paid.