Facebook Gaming Stars is the premier way to support and help your favorite streamer on Facebook. It is one of Facebook Gaming’s built-in financial tools. Facebook Gaming stars are an excellent way to support your favorite Facebook Gaming streamer as they receive 100% of the moneyunlike other streaming providers that may only take a fraction of your payment.
On the other hand, a gaming streamer can monetize their stream with Facebook Gaming Stars. During the live stream, viewers can buy Stars and email them to you. Fans can also send animated, virtual gifts associated with different star values displayed in the stream. Facebook will pay you USD 0.01 for each star you receive.
When a viewer sends you Facebook Gaming Stars, you will be notified via a conversation. You can track your total star count under Star Stats in Creator Studio. In this article, we’ve covered everything about Facebook Gaming Stars, which will be helpful to streamers and viewers alike.
What are Facebook Gaming Stars?
The Facebook Stars monetization tool essentially allows viewers to tip your game stream. While you’re streaming, viewers can purchase Facebook gaming stars and email them to you. Fans can give animated, virtual gifts associated with different Star amounts using Facebook Gaming Stars, and these gifts will appear in your stream.
Instead of taking money from the streamer, Facebook Gaming uses a different business model where a discount is passed on to the viewer. For example, you need to collect 10,000 Facebook Gaming Stars before you can cash them out (USD 100). Viewers can buy Stars at 100 for $1; However, Facebook costs them $1.40 for 100 stars. As a result, Facebook makes money from viewers instead of streamers.
Also Read Top 5 Tricks To Get More Facebook Gaming Viewers In 2022
How to donate through Facebook Gaming Stars?
Donating Facebook Gaming Stars involves 3 very easy steps. Go to the Livestream of the Facebook Streamer you want to award with stars, then do the following:
1. Click the star icon
You will see a star icon once you open the chat box. When you click the star icondisplays a list of available Star numbers and special stickers that can be spent for a certain Star amount.
Also read How to Automatically Post from Facebook to Instagram in 2022: 3 Easy Methods
the “To buyThe ” option allows you to view a price list with predetermined Star quantities.
Also read How to Fix Facebook Stories Not Working: iPhone, Android, iPad and PC [Updated 2022]
3. Complete Payment
Until complete your purchasego to the payment menu after clicking “Buy X Star for Y Amount”.
Also read How to delete all Facebook data | Clear your data from FB RN!
How to set up Facebook stars on PC and mobile?
With the help of Facebook gaming stars, you can monetize your video clip. While you are live or in videos with the Stars feature activated, viewers can purchase stars and email them to you. Facebook will give you $0.01 for every Facebook gaming star you receive.
Also read Andrew Tate banned from Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram
Steps to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on PC
Here are the steps to follow to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on PC:
- Start the installation process by clicking on the received notification or by going to . to go Creator Studio > Monetize.
- Recognize the conditions. You can now use Facebook Gaming Stars, but we recommend that you create a payment account so that we can forward your Stars winnings in a fast, reliable way.
- Organize a checking account. You can choose your current account or create a new one if you haven’t created a payout account yet.
- To open a new payout account for Facebook Gaming Stars:
- Enter your details when prompted (you will need your tax form).
- Link your PayPal or bank account.
- Review your information.
- You are now done with the setup. The setup can be completed without the additional stages by waiting until later.
- Go to Creator Studio > Monetize > Stars to continue configuring Stars.
Also Read How to Fix No Lock Profile Option on Facebook in 2022 (Solved)
Steps to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on mobile devices
Here are the steps to follow to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on mobile devices:
- Open the monetization options in your Professional dashboard or Click the Monetization tab on your Page to set up Facebook Gaming Stars.
- Choose Stars under Tools to try.
- Embrace the conditions. At this point you can start using Stars, but we recommend that you create a checking account so that we can transfer your Stars winnings reliably and in a timely manner.
- Create a checking account. You can select your current account or create a new one.
- Look in your Professional dashboard or in Monetization under Your Tools for Facebook Gaming Stars.
Also read How to disable comments on your Facebook | 3 easy methods to follow
So that was all about Facebook gaming stars. Facebook gaming stars are a great way to engage the community in support, and viewers can contribute digital gifts and stickers to make the chat and stream more interesting. It would be great if you could share this article with your family and friends or anyone interested in gaming streaming. Also keep an eye on the Path Of EX website for more helpful content. Nice day!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I donate Facebook Gaming Stars?
Follow these 3 steps to donate via Facebook Gaming Stars –
Click the star icon
2. How Much Money Do Facebook Streamers Need for Payout?
To be eligible for a payout, a Facebook Gaming streamer has to collect 10,000 stars, which is equivalent to $100.
3. Can streamers donate their stars to someone else?
Streamers cannot transfer their stars to another Facebook Gaming streamer. The Stars are explicitly linked to their account. The only action is to request a payout when they collect 10,000 stars.