An extension brings more features and functions to a web browser. Saving pins manually can be a lot of work. That’s where Pinterest Safari extensions come in handy. In addition to Safari, Chrome and Firefox also offer extensions. By adding the Pinterest Safari extension to your browser, you can easily save pins from the browser using a Pinterest Safari extension. All you need to know is how to add pinterest to safari†
Findings suggest that browser extensions are an excellent way to avoid unwanted results and ads in search results. Safari is a web browser designed by Apple. It was possible to run Safari on Windows until Apple stopped supporting it for security reasons. Since we are talking about the Pinterest Safari extension, we would like to remind you that this extension will not allow you to save pins unless you have the ‘Pin it‘ button installed.
You might feel like we’ve used so many verbose phrases that are scary enough. Without stretching here, let’s take a look at how to add Pinterest to Safari and how the Pinterest Safari extension works.
Get a Safari extension
To add Pinterest to Safari, you first need a Safari extension. To be honest, there aren’t an impressive number of extensions for Safari like Chrome or Firefox has. Still, the App Store extension collection helps you to better optimize your search engine.
Here’s How To Get A Safari Extension,
- Open ‘Safari app.’
- Select ‘Safari extensions.’
- Browse every available extension.
- Click it to ‘To install’ or ‘Purchase.’
Now you have a Safari extension. To add Pinterest to Safari, you need the ‘Pin it browser button.’ It’s not just for Safari browsers. Pinterest introduced this ‘Pin it button’ extension to make users comfortable in any browser, including Chrome and Firefox.
Also read Ways to make money on Pinterest without blogging | Learn to earn smart
Add Pinterest to Safari | What is Pinterest Pin It Button
In a Pinterest Safari extension, you need a ‘Pin it’ button to save your favorite Pins. Pinterest users can easily install it in browsers, which improves the image sharing experience. It will appear in bookmarks- save it† Now, if you like images on different sites, Pinterest button will help you bookmark the image and copy the URL. You can easily install the pin it button from Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Add Pinterest to Safari | How to set up the Pinterest plugin
Setting up Pinterest extension to Safari is now much easier. You can download and install it from the browser.
- Go to the webpage with the Pinterest browser button in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Click on the ‘Download our browser’ knob.
- Click the arrow icon on the right (download arrow).
- Double click on ‘Setup file.’
- To install.
Also read How much does Pinterest ads cost | How do you pay for ads on Pinterest?
How to use the ‘Pin It’ button?
Now you have installed the ‘Pin it’ button to save pins to the Pinterest Safari extension. Let’s see how it works,
- Choose an image to save from the search.
- Click on the Pinterest browser button at the top of the browser (a Pinterest ‘P’ icon).
- The browser will show you more content similar to the chosen image.
- ‘Save Image’ button is in the top left corner. Click It.
- Pinterest opens. You must login or you must already be logged in.
- Select a board where you want to save this image.
How do I install the ‘Pin It’ Toolbar Plugin?
The Pinterest Safari extension is an excellent tool without any drama. The Pinterest Safari extension allows you to save any pin from the browser and other social media platforms.
- Log in to your Pinterest.
- Visit the ‘As regards’ section.
- Click on the page on the right.
- Visit ‘Sweets’ to the left.
- Scroll down to the ‘fix’ knob.
Also read How to make a Pinterest account private in 2022 | Private Pinterest account
How to Install Bookmarklets on Safari?
Bookmarklet is an application that is bookmarked to a browser. Let’s see how to set up bookmarklets for Safari-
- Open browser.
- Select ‘Display.’
- click on “Show bookmarks.”
- Select ‘grab it’ and drag it to the Bookmarks tab.
- Save the name ‘grab it’ or rename the bookmarklet.
How To Add Pinterest To Safari – Watch Yourself
If you are still confused about how to add Pinterest Safari extension, we are attaching two YouTube videos to help you out. One is about installing the Pinterest ‘Pin It’ button and the next is about adding a Pinterest browser button in Chrome and Safari.
Also read How to Unblock Someone on Pinterest | Using iOS, Android and Windows
Pinterest is a platform for inspiration and innovative ideas. It is home to multi-dollar start-ups and companies. Everyone has their favorite pins and boards. Pinterest Safari Extension helps you save pins directly from browsers and other social media so you don’t have to go through the hassle of manually adding pins to the board.
This article is about adding Pinterest to Safari. A Pinterest Safari extension adds more flavor to the search experience based on function and features. A ‘Pin It’ button is required to save pins using the Pinterest Safari extension. We’ve covered a detailed bulletin on how to get a Safari extension, how to add Pinterest to Safari, what the ‘Pin It’ button is, and how to add it to the Pinterest Safari extension. Hope you enjoyed the ride.
What did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I add Pinterest extensions to Safari?
1. Open browser.
2. Select ‘Display.’
3. Click ‘show bookmarks.’
4. Choose ‘grab it’ and drag it to the Bookmarks tab.
5. Keep the name ‘grab it’ or rename the bookmarklet.
2. Does Pinterest have a Safari extension?
Yes. Pinterest Safari Extension is a tool without much drama. It saves pins on your board by connecting directly from the browser.
3. How to add extensions to Safari?
1. Open ‘Safari app.’
2. Select ‘Safari extensions.’
3. Browse an available extension.
4. Click it to ‘To install’ or ‘Purchase’.
4. How do I add the ‘Pin It’ button to Safari?
1. Open the Safari browser.
2. Install the Pinterest Safari extension.
3. Save pins with the ‘Pin It’ button.
4. This is also the preferred method for adding the ‘Pin 5. It’ button to Safari on MAC.
5. Why doesn’t Pinterest work in Safari?
Go to preferences in the Safari browser and select privacy options. Delete all website data. It is to remove all kinds of plugins or extensions that block Pinterest from opening in Safari. You can also disable extensions in ‘preferences’.
6. How to Pin Tabs in Safari?
Pinned tabs in Safari appear in the top left corner of the browser. It helps to load that tab from there with a click.
1. Choose ‘Show tab bar’ by ‘Display.’
2. Go to the desired tab and open it.
3. Right click on the tab bar and select ‘Pin Tab.’
4. The open tab will be pinned to Safari.