Instagram has become one of the most sought after social media platforms over the years. Meta is doing its best to keep Instagram on top through constant updates and to keep pace with competitors like TikTok and Snapchat. Instagram, like other major social media apps, has given a platform to millions of creators and influencers around the world to monetize their content. In this article I tell you, Add subscribe button on Instagram.
Instagram launched its paywall subscription feature in 2022. Instagram’s subscription feature allows the creators on the platform to put their content behind a paywall. Only the subscribed users of the content can access exclusive content on the platform. So, without further ado, let’s see how to add the subscribe button on Instagram.
How to add a subscribe button on Instagram?
Instagram gives a good chance to a user to monetize their content and add a paywall to their content. If you’re a professional Instagram content creator who wants to add a subscribe button, don’t worry, I’m here to help. Follow the guide below to add subscribe button to Instagram.
Remark: Before adding the subscribe button on Instagram, make sure your app is updated to the latest version and your account is set to a business account.
- Launch Instagram on your device.
- Tap the profile in the lower right corner of the screen.
- You will land on your profile page. Tap on Edit profile on your profile page.
- Scroll down and tap the Action button.
- Just in case that is allowed subscribe button, you can see it on the page. If not, you won’t see it on the page.
Since the feature is still in development stage, it is not available to users around the world.
Also read How to change Instagram name? Try this detailed guide for iOS and Android (2022)
What Does Instagram Subscription Offer Its Users?
Instagram currently offers three main things to subscribers on the platform, including:
- Subscriber lives: Instagram creators could create subscriber-only lives. The content of the lives may vary depending on the type of creator you subscribed to.
- Subscriber stories: As a subscriber only, you can watch an exclusive story from your favorite content creator on the platform.
- Subscriber Badge: As a subscriber, if you reply to a post from the creator, you’ll get a purple badge next to your username.
Read also What does navigation mean on Instagram? Use this in-app tool to grow your account
Add subscribe button on Instagram
Also read How to create a Linktree for Instagram in just 2 ways 
Instagram is known for its ever-changing trends and updates. Instagram’s subscription feature allows the creators on the platform to put their content behind a paywall. Know, Add subscribe button on Instagram, read the whole article and share it with your friends. For more trending stuff, check out Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to add subscribe button on Instagram?
1. Launch Instagram on your device
2. Tap the profile in the lower right corner of the screen
3. You end up on your profile page. Tap Edit Profile on your profile page
4. Scroll down and tap the Action button
5. If you are allowed to use the Subscribe button, you will see it on the page. If not, you won’t see it on the page
How much does the Instagram plan cost?
The subscription price on Instagram depends on it. It can range from 0.99 to $99.99 per month.
Does Instagram collect a fee from the money creators earn?
No, Instagram is not currently collecting money from the creators. Instagram has announced that it will not collect fees from creators for subscription purchases until 2023 at the earliest.