YouTube is a popular social media platform and online video sharing platform. It has 2.1 billion active monthly users and is growing globally thanks to video content. YouTube is one of the most popular search engines after Google and has more than 100 hours of videos uploaded on YouTube every minute. You can also watch private YouTube videos on YouTube. If you’re a YouTube creator, you might understand the importance of comments. This article gives you a comprehensive understanding of the YouTube comment finder.
It is important to know that YouTube has not developed a good customization set of features. The users can search for the comments using the Comment Finder Tool. With the help of it, you can remove potentially inappropriate or offensive comments so that you can easily connect with real followers.
In this article, I will explain you the best YouTube comment finder applications in a comprehensive manner.
Best Free YouTube Comments Finder
YouTube Comment Finder is a search engine optimization feature that allows users to access top keywords for popular YouTube videos. The following are the best and free YouTube comment finders are discussed in a comprehensive manner.
Also read 17 best YouTube to MP3 converters that won’t fail in 2023
1. YT Comment Finder
One of the easiest to use and simplest comment finding tools available on the web is YT Comment Finder. It has some amazing results and is quite affordable to run. Let’s see its operation in the following way.
- If you want to visit the website, click on the link.
- The home page will contain a search bar. Now you have to select the Search button and enter the description of the video in which you want to search comments for the YouTube video.
- After that, you can find a complete pile of videos with the same description you entered.
- Now a search bar appears for all the comments you want to gain insight into.
Also Read Try 9 Best YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac Now!!
2. YouTube First Response Finder
YT Comment Finder lets you search for basic information about YouTube. You will also be able to find the content; all you need to do is type the word you want to search for, and finally you will get the results according to the term you type. You can also find out how long YouTube takes to process a video.
While YouTube offers multiple options for alerting creators to the first reaction to a video, this is a cumbersome process that only the artist can access. With this tool you can easily find the first comments on YouTube.
- Visit the website by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to enter the YouTube video URL in the search bar and then hit the Search option. You are done! The name of the first commenter is displayed directly in front of you, along with the content of the comment and the date it was posted.
It should be noted that the website comes with a tutorial and you can easily find the first comment. This feature is limited and you have to pay to get all features.
Also read How to convert YouTube video to mp4 with VLC? Easy and simple steps
One of the simplest and ad-free weird comment pickers for YouTube is this one. The special thing about Hadzy is that it is faster than some other websites and can hold more comments, which is quite useful for YouTube creators. Most YouTubers like to use the Hadzy YouTube comment picker.
- Visit the website by clicking on this link.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video in the search field of the homepage by copying and pasting it.
- The information about the YouTube video only will be displayed in a pop-up window. Just select load data and tap it.
- After that, you will indeed be taken to another pop-up window with the options “View comments” and “View statistics” in the next step. To read the first, second, and every other comment in ascending order, click View Comments.
In addition, if your YouTube account has been blocked, you can recover it by accessing the information here.
Also read How to convert YouTube to mp3 on Android | 8 Best YouTube to MP3 Converters
How do you like the first comments you posted on YouTube?
There are many instances where you regret previous comments you made in the past and have a desire to go back and revisit your first YouTube comments on the channel. However, it is not always feasible to remember the video or channel where you posted the comment.
There is always a way to change the comment, no matter how outdated the comment is on YouTube. Follow the steps to perform the following method and it is recommended to use a web browser than the YouTube app.
- First, go to YouTube’s homepage, then select the three-line symbol in the top-left corner. After that you can select History and you will be taken to the history section of your account.
- Now you can select the history type as “Community.” Below that, you need to click on the Comments option.
- Finally, you will be presented with the entire history of your YouTube comments.
Now you can enjoy editing or deleting your obsolete comments and replies on YouTube by simply following these simple instructions. But before you hit the bottom, you have to scroll a long way down to see your first YouTube commentary.
Also read 19 best YouTube to MP4 converters for fastest downloads in 2023
How do you find someone’s comments on YouTube?
This article is all about the YouTube comment finder and how to change the comment if you don’t like it in any way. Thanks to the YouTube Comment Finder, users can find positive and bad comments on YouTube. Comment if you find the article enlightening and share your thoughts on the YouTube comment finder and the features that help customize the content to your liking.