Polls are an excellent method of engaging your audience. While it’s great to see what your friends think of you, companies also use polls to learn more about their customer base. Surveys can be customized to specifically collect the data you need, making them an excellent tool for surveys. Each of us has witnessed this feature on Instagram. Well, let me tell you that this feature is also available on Snapchat. Isn’t it cool? So let’s get started and know how to create polls on snapchat.
The best way to increase audience engagement on any social media platform is to interact with the audience, and it’s important to know the audience’s interests. So you can focus on the strategies that will help you grow your account and your business. To achieve this goal, polls are a great way to communicate your ideas on Snapchat.
So prepare yourself with the questions and get all the feedback on your favorite platform. You can choose any topic and get results from different types of audiences. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start.
How do you create polls on Snapchat in 2022?
Previously, it was impossible to effectively create a poll on Snapchat. Thankfully, that has changed with Snapchat’s recent update, which added the ability to create and run polls from this great platform.
Also read What do emojis mean on Snapchat? Beginner’s Guide in 2022
Let’s take a look at how to create a Snapchat poll on your iPhone and Android device. This will help you get feedback from your Snapchat friends using this amazing feature which is Snapchat Polls.
- Launch the Snapchat app.
- Press on the Camera button and click on a photo.
- On the next page, click on the stickers option at the top right of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the polls icon.
- On the next page you will see Thumbs up and thumbs down emoji.
- Frame a question and swipe left and right on the emojis.
- Select an emoji for each of the emojis and the selected emoji replaces the emojis in the circle.
- Drag the Polls question anywhere on the screen. You can adjust the format according to your preferences.
Remark:- You can choose any of the emojis from the emojis drop-down list according to your preferences.
- When you are done, click on the Story icon on the left side of the screen and upload the polls to your story.
Also read What does SFS mean on Snapchat? Now use some trending slang!!
How to Check and Upload Poll Results on Snapchat by Story?
Once you have successfully learned how to create polls on Snapchat. Let’s see how to check the results of polls on Snapchat. To do this, follow the steps below-
- Launch the Snapchat app.
- Click on the Profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Below the My story icontap the story preview.
4. Click three vertical dots on the right side of the screen.
5. Once the results appear on the screen, tap Send results and finally click Send.
6. Click My story and tap Send option.
Finally, the poll results appear in your story.
Also read How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat in 2022 | How to use dark mode on all devices
How To Create Polls About Snapchat With Third-Party Apps?
If you want to know how to create polls on Snapchat using third party apps, you can do it using the following steps. You can choose any third-party app that helps you create polls. For example pollsgo, or opinion phase. Let’s start now-
- Open the pollsgo or opinion stadium website on your device.
- Tap the Get started option.
- click on Add your question.
4. Ask frame and click tap Done adding questions.
5. Tap Copy link.
6. Go to the Snapchat job application.
7. On the camera page, Click on the clutch option on the right side of the screen.
8. Paste the link.
9. Once the Poll question appears, click the Confirm on the Snap.
10. Finally, your poll will be updated successfully on the story.
Also read How do you create a group chat on Snapchat? Stay in touch with friends
So this was all about creating polls on Snapchat. You can interact with your friends and get all the feedback on Snapchat. Feel free to share the article with your friends. Stay tuned for all the exciting updates. Now it’s time to wrap up. Good day!