Once you’ve created a Pinterest account, the next thing on your mind is how to find people on Pinterest. Before you find someone on Pinterest, you need to know who you are looking for. You are either looking for someone you know or just want to get in touch with people with similar interests.
Pinterest offers a search bar on your profile page to make your search easy. You can connect with the same interested people by looking at the pins on their profile. Another way to connect with like-minded people is to browse pins. This increases your chance that they will follow you back. In the article below you will get clarity about how you can find people on Pinterest.
Whenever we start using Pinterest, it becomes highly addictive. Here we are going to take a very close look at Pinterest basics to get a better idea of how to use Pinterest. Do these include how to find people on Pinterest? How do you follow people on Pinterest?
Finding people on Pinterest
Pinterest is a customer-friendly platform. The search bar can be used to write the text for search. You can type and search the person’s name like other social media platforms. This is how you connect with your friends on Pinterest. It also shows you a list of relevant searches.
But still, users are having trouble finding people on Pinterest. Let’s say you’re looking at finding people on Pinterest. Let me make it easy for you to connect with people on Pinterest by sharing the steps below.
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Click on search, which will be displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you can enter a person’s name or username.
- Click on search.
- Now you can click on the profiles.
- Click on the photos to go to their profile.
- Now you can click Follow on the chosen profile.
Also read How to Post Images to Pinterest | A simple guide
Find people on Pinterest on iPhone
Any iPhones users who are new to Pinterest are having trouble connecting with their friends on Pinterest? Do not panic. To make your search easy, refer to the steps below to find people on Pinterest on your iPhone.
- Open the Pinterest app on your iPhone.
2. Log in with your Gmail credentials or Facebook account.
3. You log in to your Pinterest account.
Also read How to Unblock Someone on Pinterest | Using iOS, Android and Windows
4. Click on the search bar, available at the top of your screen.
5. Tap people below the search bar.
6. Here you can type your friend’s name, email, or Pinterest username.
7. Click on the profile you want to add. (Results are displayed)
8. Click Follow.
Following the steps above will help you find your friends on Pinterest. So you can also follow them.
Also read Remove Pins on Pinterest | A Complete Guide to 2022
Finding People on Pinterest | Find friends on Pinterest on Android
Hello Android users! Looking for a step-by-step guide to finding people on Pinterest on your Android phones? Below is your guide to finding people on Pinterest.
- Click on a Pinterest app on your Android phone.
2. Click on the search bar at the top of your profile.
3. Now you can type your friend’s name or email address or Pinterest username.
4. Click the name of the person you want to add.
Also read How to Create a Pinterest Board | 3 easy methods
5. Tap Follow.
Following the steps above will make your journey to find people on Pinterest very smooth. For all Android users, I hope it is now easy for you to use Pinterest on your phones. If in doubt, feel free to ask them in the comments.
Also read 10 most followed accounts on Pinterest in 2022 that you should not miss
Let’s say you’re new to Pinterest and looking for ways to find people on Pinterest. The information shared above will help you find your friends on Pinterest. iPhone and Android users can also consult articles if they are having trouble finding people on Pinterest. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends to make their Pinterest journey easier.