Have you lost your email address or phone number you used to log into Facebook? Then you are in the right place; here you will get all the details to recover your account without it. Nowadays it is not a big problem to lose your valuable credentials to login to your social media platforms. There are methods and ways to recover them and start over. Let’s learn how to find my Facebook account in my name.
Facebook is a platform that is very useful for the user credentials. They always support their users with; preliminary methods to access their account and enjoy their services. OUR article is primarily designed to help you get back to your old Facebook account.
You just need to follow the steps below according to the method you choose and you will get your original Facebook account in no time. So trust me and get started.
How do I find my Facebook account in my name
Have you forgotten the phone number or email address you used when creating your account on Facebook? Do not worry; we have the best solution for you to find out your facebook account easily. You can even use your name to access your Facebook account. Therefore, follow the steps below.
1. Login through another Facebook account
Note: You can create a new Facebook account or use your friend’s Facebook account.
2. To search for your account name in the search bar.
3. If you are friends with this account, please use the filters on the left.
4. Filter the people who are friends with this account.
Note the username at the top of the address bar after you get the username link. This allows you to log in with Facebook.
5. You like to use the unique Facebook ID to log in to Facebook
Also read How to see unsent messages on Messenger | Read deleted texts
How do I restore my Facebook account?
If you cannot use the above option, please use the following option. It will help you to get your Facebook account. Follow the steps below and we’ll be sure to get you through this.
1. launch Facebook and log in with another account
2. Click on Report this profile
3. Go to to recover
4. Now to recover your account.
Note: You may need to go through the next step depending on your logged in account.
5. Facebook asks you for to confirm your phone number and request a security code or ask you to contact your trusted contacts for a unique security code.
Also read How to Post a Secret Message Link on Facebook in 6 Easy Steps
How do I restore my Facebook account with trusted contacts?
When you set the trusted contacts option on your Facebook account, you can see this feature. In addition, you can check the steps below to recover your Facebook account through the option of trusted contacts.
1. launch Facebook and login to your account
2. Facebook gives a unique URL for any trusted contact.
3. To ask your friends and relatives to use the URL and get a unique security code.
4. To use this security code to recover your Facebook account.
Also read How To Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up | 9 Facebook Solutions So Far!
I hope this article on how to find my Facebook account in my name? It will help you recover your Facebook account when you have lost or forgotten your login details. The above methods have always come in handy when I forget my Facebook credentials. I suggest you use one of the methods whenever you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my Facebook account in my name?
It is quite easy to find your account in your name. You just need to follow a few simple steps and recover your account.
Can I log into my friend’s account and recover my Facebook?
Yes, you can recover your Facebook account by logging in through your Facebook account.
Does Facebook provide a link to recover my account?
Yes, Facebook would send you a link to recover your account. You can access the link through your friend’s account.