A perfect TikTok video should be in sync with your transitions or dance choreography. So, edit sound for a TikTok video? Let me tell you how to easily add sound to your video. Stay until the end of the article to know how to sync your video and sound perfectly.
You can post videos about the latest trends on TikTok to go viral. You can now get an inactive username on TikTok. Now that the app is growing, there are inactive accounts in the app. You can now also use the TikTok search engine feature. Since many people use TikTok most of the time, it is now easy to search your searches right from the app. You can now change your age on TikTok. If you made a mistake entering your date of birth while creating your profile, you can change it now.
So, how can you edit an audio clip for your video in the app? Let me tell you how to edit sound for a TikTok video.
How do you edit sound for a TikTok video?
TikTok has a great collection of sounds to make your videos more interesting. You can easily add sound to your video in the app. You can use this method on your iPhone and Android. Let me tell you how to edit sound for a TikTok video.
1. Open TikTok on your phone.
2. Tap the + icon. You will find this at the bottom of your screen.
3. You must upload a video to which you want to add sound from here. You can also record a new video if you want.
4. After adding the video, tap the sound icon at the bottom of your screen.
5. You can now browse the sound collection. Tap More to see the entire sound collection.
6. Once you have found the audio you want, tap the Red check mark; then tap Next one.
7. You can now view an example from your TikTok video. If you’re happy with how it is, you can post it right away.
So now you know how to edit sound for a TikTok video. Adding sound to your TikTok is easy. But if you don’t like the preview and want to change the audio, you have to start the whole process again. However, you can also adjust the length of the music according to your video. Let me explain to you how to do that.
Also read How to Enable Post View History on TikTok [6 Easy Steps]
How to edit sound length for TikTok video?
In order for a TikTok video to go viral, you need to combine the video with the appropriate audio. Even if you have good audio, it’s important to match it to the video or transitions. Here is a step by step guide on how to edit sound length for TikTok Video.
1. After adding the audio clip to your video, tap the scissors icon.
2. You see a sound wave at the bottom of your screen.
3. You can now move the sound to the desired time. You’ll also find timestamps for the song here. This makes it easier for you to find the part of the song that fits your video.
4. Using a voiceover and sound clip, you can: adjust the volume also. Tap the Volume option to change the loudness of the sound.
5. Once you have added the sound and adjusted the volume preview of the video.
6. When you are satisfied with your TikTok video preview, you can post the video.
Editing the sound for TikTok videos may seem like a lot of work, but it isn’t. Using the right method of editing your sound makes it easier.
Also read How to Change Location or Region in TikTok: 3 Best Methods Explained
How to edit the sound for TikTok video after it’s posted?
If you’ve added a sound for the TikTok library to your video, you won’t be able to edit it after you post the video. You also cannot change the original sound of your TikTok video. Even if it is a voice over. Unfortunately there is no option to change the audio after posting your video to the site.
It’s best to check your video in the preview to make sure it’s synced with the sound you’re using. This way you remove the chance of errors. If you’re in a hurry and can’t preview the preview right away, you can always save the video. Your video will be saved in the app. This will save you all the hassle of deleting and re-uploading your video.
Add video to drafts Add video> add sound> pink checkmark> Next one> tap Drafts. This will save your edited video in drafts. You can also save your video before deleting it. To save a video from your feed, tap the three horizontal dots next to the video > tap Save video.
Also read How to hide chat on TikTok Live? 9 steps to fix it in 2022
So now you have your answer to how to edit sound for a TikTok video. You can also adjust the audio length for your video. But you can’t make changes to the audio once it’s posted. So make sure to check your audio before tapping that post button. We will keep coming up with more helpful guides on TikTok. Follow us for more. Keep coming back to Path of EX!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you edit sound for a TikTok video?
You can edit the sound of your video on TikTok by clicking the + icon> add an existing video or create a new one> sound icon> More icon to access the sound library > Red check mark> Next one. After adding the audio, you can preview it and tap Post!
How to save videos to Drafts on TikTok?
You can save your edited videos to drafts on TikTok later Add video> add sound> pink checkmark> Next one> tap Drafts. This way you can preview the video and make changes later.
How to save video to camera roll from TikTok?
If you like a video on TikTok, you can save it to your camera roll by simply clicking the . to tap three horizontal dots next to the video > tap Save video.
Can you edit the sound of TikTok video after posting it?
Unfortunately not. You cannot edit the sound on TikTok after you post the video. The best thing you can do is add the error in the caption to keep your engagement going. Or you can save the video and then delete it.