TikTok’s growth in recent years has been astounding. The short video platform now has over 1.2 billion monthly active users. TikTok has given millions of creators and influencers around the world a platform. The creators on TikTok can monetize the content they post there and build a career on the platform. There are many questions about how much a creator can earn on TikTok. In this article I tell you, How much does TikTok pay per view.
Every day TikTok registers thousands of new users around the world. The virality that TikTok offers can make a user a star overnight. To make a career on TikTok, a creator must have patience and the content must be compelling enough to go viral. So, without further ado, let’s move on to find out how much TikTok Pay Per View costs.
How much does TikTok pay per view?
To make money on TikTok, you need to produce great and engaging content on the platform. You also need to keep up with the ever-changing trends of the platform and communicate with your audience regularly.
TikTok also offers TikTok’s Creator Fund, a feature that allows users to monetize their videos. You can make money with TikTok’s Creator Fund, a fund dedicated to paying creators $300 million, if you only have 10,000 followers and your content has gotten at least 100,000 views in the last 30 days.
TikTok has not officially announced how much it pays its creators. But it is certain that the money creators earn on the platform depends on the creator and it can vary from person to person.
It has been reported by influencers who have benefited from TikTok’s Creator Fund that TikTok pays about 2 to 4 cents per 1,000 views on a video. So after doing the math, it’s clear that if your video has 500,000 views, you’d only be making $20.
So, think twice before quitting your day job in the belief of a TikTok influencer dream job. If you’re wondering how rich influencers make money on the platform, don’t worry, I’ve got you!
Also read What does the blue tick on TikTok mean and what are the benefits?
Ways to earn on TikTok
Aside from TikTok paying you for the content you post on the platform, there are several other ways you can earn on TikTok. The guide below will give you an idea of how to make money on TikTok in a different way.
- Influencer Marketing: Tiktok influencers and creators with a huge following should showcase their Influencer media kit for brands to engage with them and monetize their content on the platform. The brands and ads on TikTok pay every influencer with a huge following good money with their collaboration.
- Affiliate Marketing: Another way to promote goods and services is through TikTok videos and live streams. You need to convince your live audience to buy the goods or services by providing the affiliate link. Because live streams attract more audiences, you can force your audience to understand why the goods or services are worth buying.
- Marketplace for makers: Creator Marketplace is an in-app service that helps you build an identity between brands. Since Creator Marketplace is beneficial for both brands and creators, it can be a great opportunity to build a unique identity for future collaborations.
- Living Gifts: When you reach 1000 followers on the platform, TikTok will give you the option to accept gifts from your followers. Followers can send virtual gifts to your favorite creator. Creator can convert their gifts into diamonds and finally into real money using a secure payment method.
- Sale merchandise: Once you’ve built your own identity on TikTok, you can earn money by selling your merchandise to your fans and followers on the platform. You can sell merchandise in products such as shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and phone cases.
Also read How do you follow followers on TikTok? 2 easy methods
How to Grow Your TikTok Account?
TikTok is inundated with content and content creators, but luckily TikTok offers a verification badge, which helps you build an identity and personal brand on the platform. The below will give you a detailed look at how to grow your TikTok account:
- Identify your audience: Know who your target audience is. Brands are quite picky about advertising their product or service and usually approach influencers who know their audience and will help them reach their niche audience.
- Create unique content: You need to create compelling content and participate in the trending challenges on the platform and make sure to maintain your personal touch with your content.
- Post regularly: The more often you post on TikTok, the more likely your content is to go viral. Participate in the trending topics and challenges on the platform. I get it, it can be quite overwhelming to be active on TikTok, but you need to post regularly to grow on TikTok.
- Involve your audience: You have to interact with your audience and make sure you go live quite often. Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with potential customers and followers.
Also read How to Change Location or Region in TikTok: 3 Best Methods Explained
TikTok is known for its ever-changing trends and challenges. The platform has given millions of creators the space to monetize their content. Know, How much does TikTok pay per view, read the whole article and share it with your friends. For more trending stuff, keep visiting Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does TikTok pay per view?
TikTok pays about 2 to 4 cents per 1,000 views on a video.
Who is the highest paid TikToker?
Charli D’Amelio is the highest paid TikToker of 2021 with a turnover of $17.5 million.
What are the ways to earn on TikTok?
1. Influencer Marketing.
2. Affiliate Marketing.
3. Sell merchandise.
4. Live gifts.