Guard! What happened? Deleted an important Instagram reel from your profile? Not sure how to add them back to your profile? aaah!!!! This problem can be so stressful! Not now! Do you want to know how? If that’s a yes, then here’s a post for you that will guide you in adding roles to your profile grid.
Shortly after the rolls launched, Instagram was a hub of activity. People take full advantage of this feature and are able to create many opportunities for them. However, sometimes you may encounter certain issues such as missing music or missing reel from grid and that is not new to the users. Fortunately, there are ways to add the reel to the desired position in the grid.
If you want to add a missing reel back to your profile grid, you can do so using a secondary app like Planoly. These apps can do your job in a few clicks without giving you a headache. Yes, you can also use Instagram, but the process to add roles to your profile grid can be a bit tricky and difficult for most users.
So, how do you add roles to your profile grid? What are the steps? Can you also remove a reel from the grid? Is this possible? Curious enough to know all about it? Then hold your curiosity, as below you will find the answer to all these questions in detail, along with the step-by-step guide to adding roles to your profile grid using Instagram and a secondary app.
How to add roles to your profile grid with Instagram?
Do not worry!
This can happen to anyone!
It doesn’t matter if you accidentally or intentionally deleted your reel, you can still have it in the reel section.
This can happen if you only removed the reel from the profile grid and not from your profile.
However, if you’re thinking of getting it back on your profile, you’ll be disheartened to know that’s impossible with Instagram.
What if you placed a reel in the wrong place and now want to change the position of that reel?
Also read 10 indispensable tools for Instagram to get extreme popularity
Don’t want to break your heart again, but you can’t do this with Instagram either.
So what now?
Well, you can’t change the position, but there is another way to save your profile grid, which is to repost.
Yes! That’s right, you need to reseat the reel. But it also has a major drawback.
Doing this will make all your views, likes, and comments disappear forever. If you’re okay with all of this and still decide to repost the role, you’ll need to delete the previous role. After deleting you will need to repost the reel video to add the reels back to the correct position on your profile grid. For this,
- login to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the roles section.
- Select the video you want to delete.
- Click on the three-dot bar in the right corner and then click on the Uninstall option.
- It is a dangerous button as it will delete your video permanently so make sure you have removed the correct reel. Also make sure that the same reel is present in your gallery. If not, save the reel to your camera roll/gallery first.
- Now go to the Instagram reel camera and open the gallery, find that reel and load it.
- Edit the reel according to your mood. You can add stickers, popular songs and also apply filters.
- Click next, write the caption for the video. Below this caption section, you’ll find the “Share to feed as well” option.
- Click the button to enable the feature.
- Click share.
- And that’s it.
Even though you get your reel in the right place after reposting, reposting the video is not a valid option. It takes away all your efforts in terms of views, likes and comments. Therefore, use the secondary app.
There are many trusted apps that can do your job in a few steps, such as Planoly. Here are the steps to import missing roles into your profile grid using apps like Planoly.
How to add roles to your profile grid with a secondary app?
Since Instagram was created a few years ago, some issues are expected to occur just like the grid missing roles issue. But it’s not new to you.
The same problem has also been reported by the other users. However, the good news is that we know how to fix it. So if you want to add the missing roles to your plan profile grid, all you need to do is,
- Log in to your Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Under all your posts, select the post you want to import into your grid.
- Now tap the bar with three dots in the far right corner of the message (on the bar with your username). A number of options will appear.
- In between, click on the option to copy the link.
- Now log into the Planoly app and click the +Add to grid option in the top center.
- Allows you to import the missing roles after selecting the source to import the content. To do this, select the Import missing IGTV or reels option.
- When selecting a bar will appear. Paste the copied link there and click on the Import option.
- It will ask you if your message is in the right place or not. If it’s in the right place, you don’t need to do anything, but if it isn’t, you can drag and drop your reel to the right place and click Continue and you’re done.
Also read How to get free Instagram followers in 2022？
How to remove Instagram reel from profile grid?
It’s completely understandable that you love a reel too much at times, but over time you might feel the need to remove it from the grid.
Yes, that happens to everyone.
The good news is that you can do this in six easy steps. All you need to do is,
- Log in to your Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the reel you want to remove from your grid.
- Click on the three-dot bar in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- A lot of options will appear. Click the Remove from profile grid option.
- Check your profile and that’s it, your reel has now been removed from the grid.
That’s a summary of the steps for adding roles to your profile grid. Well, it is a serious concern that Instagram hasn’t come up with a feature to revert the role to the profile grid as it may affect the companies and influencers who use this platform to make a living.
Yes, you can use secondary apps, but it will be good enough if Instagram comes with such an interesting feature.
What are your thoughts on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Also don’t forget to tell us if this post was helpful to you or not?