TikTok is one of the best platforms these days to create a personal brand for yourself. Even before you view your content, people may be attracted to your profile if you use an engaging username. That said, when you created your TikTok profile, you probably didn’t realize how important a username is. Now that you know, you are probably looking for how to change username on TikTok† Do not worry! Let me walk you through it.
Your username plays a vital role in generating your audience. It creates the first impression and should reflect your aesthetic. So your username must be related to your content. Changing your username on TikTok is quite easy and you can do it in a few easy steps.
The process of changing a username only requires a few simple steps. However, there are certain rules you should know before setting or changing your username on TikTok.
What you need to know before using the username on TikTok . changes
- You can change the username on TikTok once every 30 days.
- It must be unique (no two people have the same username)
- You can only include letters, numbers, underscores, and periods in your username.
- When you change the username on TikTok, your TikTok URL is also changed. (So if you posted that URL on another site, you’ll need to update it because the latter won’t work)
Also read How to see who has shared your TikTok video: 5 easy steps
How to change username on TikTok?
To change a username on TikTok, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click on the Profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- click on Edit profile.
- Select username†
- Delete your old username and type in a new one. Crane Save†
Also read How to go live on TikTok on Android and iPhone?
How to change TikTok username font?
Now that you’ve learned how to change username on TikTok, let’s look at another interesting aspect. You can also change the font of your username on TikTok. To do this you can follow these simple steps:
- Open every TikTok Font Generator website on your phone.
- you see a Empty boxtype your username there.
- A list of fonts appears below the box.
- Select the desired font and copy the username.
- Log in to TikTok on your device.
- Tap the ‘Me’ Icon to go to your TikTok profile page.
- Click ‘Edit profile’
- Select and delete your current username.
- Paste the username with the new font there.
- Tap the ‘save’ option.
Also read How to slow down a TikTok video | Top 7 steps
You can watch this video to know how to change the username font on TikTok . can change
Creating a tracking number for yourself becomes easy when you have a catchy username. Now that you know the steps to change username on TikTok, you can change it whenever you get bored of the old one. Don’t forget to follow all guidelines before changing your username and have fun getting creative!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a TikTok username that is already in use?
TikTok cannot reassign a username. However, you can try using a different variation of that username by adding numbers or other characters.
How to change username on TikTok before 30 days?
You cannot change your TikTok username until you change it for 30 days. While there was a hack to do this by setting the date and time forward 30 days, TikTok identified and fixed the bug.
What are the new TikTok username requirements?
The following are the requirements for a TikTok username 1. Your username must contain only letters, underscores, numbers and periods.
2. There is a limit of 24 characters.
3. The username cannot end with a period.