Mastodon is a great social networking platform that allows you to publish posts, post photos and interact with others. Users are moving to the Mastodon platform after Elon Musk bought Twitter. Mastodon is built with great features and by default there are some features that users will want to disable such as Animated Avatar. So, here, I’ll tell you How to disable animated avatar in Mastodon.
The Mastodon app allows you to disable animated emojis, animated avatars and much more. You can do it easily and enjoy scrolling through the application. So let’s get started and know how to disable animated avatar in Mastodon.
How to disable animated avatar in Mastodon
Once you start using the Mastodon application and set up the Mastodon profile, you can see the animated avatars clearly. If you want to disable the animated avatar, you can easily do it in the Mastodon application. Follow the steps and know how to disable animated avatar.
- Open the Mastodon App.
- On the home page, click Settings which is located exactly at the top right of the screen.
- On the next page, turn on the gray button to the right and put the Disable animated avatars.
- The gray button turns green once you disable the animated avatars.
- Tap on Done in the top right corner of the screen.
Also read How to find your Twitter friends on Mastodon in 2 ways
Watch how to use Mastodon Social
Also read How to Create a Mastodon Server with 7 Easy Steps (2022)
Mastodon is open-source, free software that allows users to set up their social networking sites. After the acquisition of Twitter, Mastodon is one of the most sought after platforms and users are enjoying the features of the platform as a Twitter alternative. To learn more about how to disable animated avatar in Mastodon, read the whole article and share it with your friends. For more trending stuff, keep visiting Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get verified on Mastodon?
There is no concept of a document verified system on Mastodon. Simply add links to your profile and tell others who you are.
How to disable animated avatar in Mastodon?
1. Open the Mastodon app
2. On the home page, click Settings, which is in the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. On the next page, slide the gray button to the right and disable the animated avatars
4. The gray button will turn green once you disable the animated avatars
5. Tap Done in the top right corner of the screen
Is there a safe mode on Mastodon?
Yes, there is a safe mode on Mastodon and you can enable it. Mastodon requires the use of HTTP identities to verify that each action delivered comes from the person who generated it.