Are you looking for ways to download TikTok videos? Well, that is indeed a tough job. Where we drool over TikTok trends and amazing unlimited filters everywhere, being able to download those trendy videos feels no less than a standstill. You will learn it in this article How to Download TikTok Videos even if it is disabled for you.
Do you have a blue check mark on your TikTok account? If yes, then it is pretty sure that your videos will always be on the download queue hit list. The more authenticity you have, the more fan base you will have anyway.
Read this article and learn how to download TikTok videos and why you can’t download videos on TikTok. TikTok has a wider list of settings, so you need to know how to play with settings and download TikTok with ease.
How to Download TikTok Videos?
Downloading TikTok videos feels like a big task when we just don’t have any storage space on our phone. First of all, you need to clear the unanswered stuff on your phone to make it a free space for every newly downloaded TikTok video.
After freeing up the extra space on TikTok, you can easily download your TikTok.
Here’s how to download TikTok videos:
- Open TikTok > click the Me option in the lower corner of your screen.
- Go to the video you want to download to your profile > tap.
- Select the three horizontal dots icon below on the screen.
- Tap Save video > and finally, click Done.
Also read How to file an appeal on TikTok? Get your TikTok account back
How to Download TikTok Videos When Disabled?
Here comes the tricky part. Many times TikTok does not allow its users to download TikTok videos and click the option Save video. So what can you do?
Here’s how to download TikTok videos when it’s off:
- First, you must copy the url of the video you want to download by clicking Copy link.
- open up browser > go to kapwing.com > and tap Start editing.
- From there, just paste the URL into the text field and your video will automatically upload to the studio.
- Once your video has uploaded, tap the red icon Export video in the top right corner of your screen and your video will be processed.
- Click after that To download to download your video.
Also read How to get 1k followers on TikTok in 5 minutes? Here are the best tried and tested hacks
Why can’t I download TikTok?
If you can’t download TikTok, it simply means that another user has disabled their download settings and you are not allowed to download videos.
To update your download settings:
- Open TikTok > click the Me icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select three horizontal dots in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Go to Privacy > update settings to download your videos.
Also read How to disable video views on TikTok and how to enable or disable profile views
Check out how to download TikTok videos
This was all about downloading TikTok videos and further about downloading TikTok videos when it is off. Check out the guide mentioned above and post your experience in the comment section.
Path of EX is an open space. Come by if you are unsure and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked question
How to Download TikTok Videos?
Further is how to download TikTok videos:
1. Open TikTok > click the Me option in the lower corner of your screen.
2. Go to the video you want to download to your profile > tap.
3. Select the three horizontal dots icon below on the screen.
4. Tap Save video > and finally, click Done.
Why can’t you download TikTok?
You cannot download TikTok videos if the user has disabled the download option in their TikTok settings.