Pinterest has unlimited images, GIFs, and videos. Saving and downloading images from Pinterest is super easy. However, downloading videos from Pinterest can be a challenge. In this article you will learn how to download videos from Pinterest.
Pinterest is an image sharing platform. You can share any content from the web that you want to Pinterest. It also helps organize your content by creating boards. Boards allow you to pin your most loved photos and videos. Highlighting pins helps create a huge collection. If you are looking for ways to download your most loved photo, all you need to do is click the save button. But if you’re thinking of downloading a video of your choice from Pinterest, scroll further down.
Uploading videos to Pinterest is a great way to promote your page. To understand the ways to download videos on Pinterest, stay connected to the article until the end.
How to Download Videos from Pinterest on iPhone
We all know that iOS network is different from Android. Therefore, all iOS users who want to download videos from Pinterest must first have a video downloader for Pinterest on your device. Then you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the Pinterest app on your iOS device.
- Search for videos you want to download.
- By hitting enter, you will come across many searches for the same.
Also read How to Download Pinterest Board | Save your mood board on your device
- Choose the one you want to download.
- Click on the three dots that appear in the top left corner. Several options will appear.
- Click the Copy Link option.
- Then paste the link into your device’s downloader tool (Video downloader for Pinterest).
Also read Remove Pins on Pinterest | A Complete Guide to 2022
- Later, you will see the downloaded video in your gallery.
How to download videos from Pinterest on Android
All Android users who want to download videos from Pinterest on their devices. First they need a video downloader for Pinterest on their devices. After that, you can follow the steps below to download videos from Pinterest using Android devices.
- Install the video downloader for Pinterest.
- Open the Pinterest app on your device.
Also read How to Unblock Someone on Pinterest | Using iOS, Android and Windows
- Find the video you want to download.
- Open the video, click on the three dots.
- A pop-up list appears.
- Click the Copy Link option.
- Open the video downloader for Pinterest app and paste the link.
- Your selected video will be downloaded.
Also read How to Post Images to Pinterest | A simple guide
How to download videos from Pinterest to your desktop
All those Pinterest users operate their Pinterest accounts from desktops and want to download videos. Let me guide you step by step on how to download videos on your desktop.
- Open Pinterest on the web.
- Open the video you want to download.
Also read How to Download TikTok Videos | Best TikTok Downloader Apps and Tools in 2022
- Open the video downloader for Pinterest.
- Click the green button (download video file)
- Right-click the screen and tap Save As.
- Press Save. Your selected video will be downloaded.
Also read 5 Best Ways to Download Embedded Videos | Easy to follow guides
Pinterest is a great app for sharing visual content. It has a wide range of content in every category. Downloading a pin from Pinterest is very easy. But when it comes to downloading videos from Pinterest, there’s a little twist. All the information shared above is very helpful when downloading videos from Pinterest.