It is an uphill task to be a content creator. You have to be on board as much as possible through duets, voiceovers and stuff. Whether entertaining or entertaining the whole clan with the trending audio and videos, it brings excitement and joy to our monotonous life. You can also share your moments with the public when you go live. In this article I have discussed Going live on TikTok without 1000 followers and much more.
TikTok is a great world to be in cash and a bundle of offers. Go through this article and find out how many followers it takes to go live on TikTok and how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. TikTok is a fast-growing platform, so read on to learn how to make the most of it.
How to go live on Tiktok without 1000 followers?
According to TikTok policy, one can only go live on TikTok with a minimum of 1000 followers. However, if you want to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers, you’ll have to go further:
Step-by-step guide to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers:
- Continue to TikTok app.
- Click on the profile button in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Select a three-point icon to go to settings.
- Scroll further down > locate Support section: > click Report a problem.
- Select further LIVE > choose ‘I can’t start LIVE’.
- Under the “Is your problem resolved?” section > click NO.
- Write good feedback and click Send.
This is it! Wait 2-3 days for TikTok to respond.
Also read Who cancels Koda on TikTok and all about the latest drama
How to go live on TikTok?
Furthermore, the process is to go live on TikTok. Go on and learn how to easily go live on Tiktok:
- Continue to For you Page on TikTok > tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- As you see the range of options Camera, Story and Template > click on the Live choice.
- Continue to press the big red live button ‘Go live’.
- Finally, to end your Live, tap the X icon.
Also read What is Megan Knees Trend on TikTok and all about the viral trend
Why should people go live on TikTok?
One should go live on TikTok for the following reasons:
- Connect with your general audience.
- Generate awareness
- Earn virtual offers from the public
Watch how you go live on TikTok without 1000 followers
This was all about how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. Check out the steps above and learn how to do it easily. Leave your experiences in the box below.
Path of EX is an open space. If in doubt, come by and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many followers does it take to go live on TikTok?
A minimum of 1000 followers are required to go live on TikTok.
How to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers?
1. Continue to TikTok app
2. Click on the profile button in the lower right corner of your screen
3. Select a three-point icon to go to settings
4. Scroll further down > find the Support section: > click Report a problem
5. Select further LIVE > choose ‘I can’t start LIVE’
6. Under the “Is your problem solved?” section > click NO
7. Write good feedback and click Send