Want to put your VSCO in your bio? Gotcha! VSCO is a popular photo sharing app that we have in our range, and indeed it is the best we can have. And to top it off, posting a link in your Instagram bio is a win-win. Go through this article to know How to put your VSCO in your bio and see how to easily copy your VSCO link.
Instagram is a famous millennial app that we have in our day today. It comes with huge audience and big space for all marketers to market their desire. Go below to know how to put your VSCO in your bio.
How do you copy your VSCO link in the app?
The first thing to do to put your VSCO link in your bio is to copy the link from the app. Furthermore, the steps are to copy VSCO link in the app.
- Navigate to your profile tab.
- Tap Part > To copy.
Also read How to Clear Instagram Cache in 2022 | App and browser
How do you put your VSCO in your bio?
After copying the VSCO link, you must proceed to post your VSCO in the bio. Here’s how to put your VSCO in your bio:
- Go to your Instagram account.
- Click on you profile icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap Edit profile > To stick the link in the website field.
- Tap the checkmark in the top right corner of the screen.
This is it! You’ve successfully added a VSCO link to your Instagram bio and you’re good to go.
Also read New Buzz: Instagram is testing monetization feature called ‘Gifts’
Watch how to put VSCO link in bio
This was all about how to put your VSCO in your bio. Follow the steps and continue your experiences in the box below. Anyway, EX’s path is an open space. If in doubt, come by and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I copy the VSCO link in the app?
1. Navigate to your profile tab.
2. Tap Part.
3. Press To copy
2. How do you put your VSCO in your bio?
1. Go to you Instagram account.
2. Click on you profile icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
3. Tap Edit profile > paste the link in the website field.
4. Press the tick in the top right corner of the screen.