TikTok has made a mark in today’s social media scenario with its user-friendly features and quick updates. The platform is quite special for keeping up with the needs of its young audience and setting trends for other platforms to follow. TikTok’s sync feature allows a user to manage interactive and enjoyable content without using any third-party apps. In this article I tell you, How to sync photos on TikTok.
TikTok allows a user to choose up to 35 images that can be synced to any sound or sound. Over the years, TikTok has modified its features so that a user does not depend on third-party apps. Many users want to know how to sync images with sound on TikTok. So, without further ado, let’s see how to sync photos on TikTok.
How to sync photos on TikTok?
Syncing photos on TikTok is a fairly simple process. But that is noteworthy TikTok allows a user to sync up to 35 photos, if you want to add more images, you have to use third party apps. Follow the steps below to sync photos on TikTok.
- Launch TikTok on your device.
- Tap to record a video + icon is located in the center of the screen.
- You see the upload option in the bottom right corner of your screen, tap on it.
- Choose the images you want to add. Make sure the photos are in the order you want them uploaded.
- Tap to sync the photos automatically order option on screen.
- To choose the sound for your video, tap the Sound option and add the desired sound.
- Click the Next one button, then add captions, filters, and hashtags. Then tap on the Next option to post the video to the platform.
- You can save the video also to your device by tapping Save to device tray.
Also read How to change username on TikTok? Is it possible to change it
How to edit photos duration on TikTok?
Making TikTok videos is a very interesting process, you can customize them and make them as interesting as you want. You can easily add photos to your TikTok video and you can choose the duration of photos on your TikTok video. To change photo editing time on TikTok video, you need to follow the given steps.
- Launch TikTok on your device.
- Tap the + icon is located in the center of the screen.
- You see the upload option tap it in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select the images from your gallery and then tap Next one.
- Tap to add sound to your video more option present at the bottom left of the screen.
- After selecting the sound, tap the finch.
- Now tap at the bottom of your screen Adjust clamp choice.
- Select the Auto Sync option is located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap on Done after syncing your photos automatically.
- After syncing your photos automatically, TikTok chooses the perfect duration of the pictures with respect to the beat of the sound.
- Click the Next button and then add a caption, filters, and hashtags. Then tap the Next to option post the video on the platform.
Also read How to Message Someone on TikTok with 2 Easy Methods!
Why can’t you sync photos on TikTok?
Many users have complained that they cannot sync photos on TikTok, the most common reason could be an unupdated TikTok app. The easiest way to fix the problem is through troubleshooting methods by restarting your device, reinstalling your TikTok app and force quitting the TikTok app. If the problem of photos not syncing is still there then follow the given methods.
Method 1: Fix Can’t sync photos on TikTok By updating your TikTok app
You can solve the problem of automatic syncing for pictures on TikTok by updating your TikTok app. To update your TikTok app, open the Play Store or App Store type on your Android or iOS device TikTok, and update your TikTok app. After updating the app, check if the issue is resolved.
Also read How to Instantly Speed Up Video on TikTok in 2022
Method 2: Fix Can’t Sync Photos on TikTok By clearing excess TikTok app cache
Clear the excess cache of the TikTok app to fix the issue of automatic sync on TikTok not working. Follow the given steps to clear the excess cache.
- Go to you device settings.
- In the app sectiontap on TikTok app.
- click on Clear cache.
- After clearing the cachecheck if you solved the problem.
Also Read How To Get Dark Mode On TikTok With Android, iOS And PC In 2022
Method 3: Fix Can’t sync photos on TikTok By reporting the issue to TikTok support team
If none of the above-mentioned methods fail to work, then you need to contact TikTok support team and explain your issue related to TikTok auto-sync feature not working. To contact the TikTok team, you have to follow the given steps.
- Launch TikTok on your device.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and you will be taken to your profile page.
- In the top right corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontal lines and select settings and privacy.
- In the settings and privacy option, tap Report a problem.
- Select the appropriate categories in the Report a problem section, and then select “Need more help?”
- Explain your problem regarding the auto-sync option, then tap Report.
Once you report the issue to the TikTok support team, they will get back to you with the solution. Because the TikTok support team responds to the questions on Twitter. You can even contact the support team on Twitter. To do this, follow the given steps.
- Launch Twitter on your device.
- Go to Tweet composer on your page.
- Explain your problem and then tag @TikTokSupport.
- Once assembled, publish the tweet and wait for TikTok’s response.
Also Read How To View Private TikTok Accounts (100% Working Practices)
How to automatically sync photos on TikTok
Also Read How To See Who Reported You On TikTok? Is it anonymous? (2022)
TikTok is known for its ever-changing trends and challenges. TikTok updates its platform quite often, the platform pays attention to the editing features of the platform. Know, How to sync photos on TikTok, read the whole article and share it with your friends. For more trending stuff, check out Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I sync photos on TikTok?
The main reason why you cannot sync photos is because you have not updated your TikTok app to the latest version or have an excessive TikTok app cache.
How to sync photos with sound on TikTok?
To automatically sync images with sound, all you have to do is tap the Add Sound option before posting the video to TikTok.