YouTube is a popular social media platform and online video sharing platform. YouTube has 2.1 billion active monthly users and is growing worldwide thanks to video content. You can also view the top 50 most subscribed channels on YouTube. There are times when users are unable to view the YouTube video. You try to click on the video, but a message appears on the screen that the video is private. In this article, you will learn how to watch private videos on YouTube without any hassle.
Because YouTube is one of the largest video sharing platforms. It includes a large number of privacy options. For example, some creators want to post the content, but don’t want to explicitly do so publicly. This is why some YouTube videos are kept private.
This article explains how to view private YouTube videos with and without permission.
How to watch YouTube videos privately?
There can be a plethora of reasons why YouTube videos are kept private. There are some reasons why YouTube videos are made to gain more subscribers, and some are made to remain private. YouTube has introduced an option for the creators to make videos private and prevent users from viewing the video for any reason. Moreover, you have the option to share YouTube videos on Instagram.
Also Read Try 9 Best YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac Now!!
The following are some ways to privately stream YouTube videos on YouTube. Just follow the simple steps listed below.
With the help of permission
Below are some steps to watch private YouTube videos with access or permission from the owner or YouTube.
- To watch the private YouTube videos, you can contact the video owner and ask the owner to share the link to the video with you.
- Once the owner contacts you, you can open the link to watch the video.
- There are times when the link doesn’t work, and it could happen because you don’t have a valid YouTube account.
- Another reason may be that you have more than one YouTube account.
- And the video link only works if the owner sends it directly to you.
Below are some steps to watch private YouTube videos without access or permission from the owner or YouTube.
- First you need to navigate to the private video you want to watch.
- Then perform the step “Delete Delete watch?” from. via the URL at the top of the address bar.
- Then you get the link.
- Now click the Enter key.
This method helps you to watch YouTube private videos without owner or YouTube access or permission.
Also read How to convert YouTube to mp3 on Android | 8 Best YouTube to MP3 Converters
How to watch YouTube videos privately without logging in?
There are times when you’ve already watched videos that are no longer public. You can also view them by following the simple steps.
- You can easily watch YouTube videos using the VideoCacheView utility that is stored in your cache.
- Then the video will be converted to Mpeg format.
- After that, you need to download the software called GPAC, which can convert the video to MP4 format.
- Finally, using the VideoCacheView utility, you can view the cached version of the private YouTube video.
If the above steps don’t work, you can also try the various YouTube video downloaders.
Also read 19 best YouTube to MP4 converters for fastest downloads in 2023
Why can’t you watch private YouTube videos?
There are usually YouTube users who have set their private privacy settings. Therefore, people can only watch private videos if the channels or the links to the videos are available. Since they cannot be viewed, the private videos will not appear in the search results and will no longer be suggested videos.
No notifications are given to the subscribers that the channel has uploaded the video. Yes, there is a possibility that you can access the private video if you contact the owner and get permission from the owner to share the link with you.
Sharing a private video on YouTube video is quite beneficial for business purposes. You can share the video before each campaign and make it public at the right time. This seems like a nice strategy and works well for most people.
Also Read YouTube VLC Download: How to Use VLC to Download YouTube Videos in 2023?
How can you share a private YouTube video?
Yes, it is possible to share a private YouTube video privately by sharing the link of the private YouTube video via email. Below are some of the steps to do the same.
- Open YouTube.
- Go to your profile icon on YouTube.
- Now you can select YouTube Studio.
- Next, you need to select the content that will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Navigate to the video you want to share and tap the privacy options, such as private, public, or hidden.
- Now you can choose the selected option by clicking the down arrow and you will find the option to share the video privately.
- Press it and enter the email address of the person you want to share the video with.
- Press the Ok button.
- You will be notified with whom you have shared the video
- Press the save button.
It should be noted that users’ privacy is not compromised by sharing private videos with other users.
Also Read Can I Stream YouTube Using 3G: Everything You Need To Know RN
How to watch YouTube videos privately?
This article is mainly focused on watching private YouTube videos. I’ve covered both ways to watch private videos on YouTube in a simple and straight forward process. Comment if you find the article enlightening and share your valuable thoughts on YouTube and the privacy options they offer to their users worldwide.