Why would one post a YouTube video on TikTok? The answer is simple: just to broaden their audience reach! Every TikTok user who shares or promotes something on the platform has only one main reason: to make it VIRAL! The secondary reasons are generating awareness, spreading the word and being in the name of fame. Below is your ultimate guide to know how to post YouTube video on TikTok.
Every TikTok video posted has the extreme ability to touch the hearts and souls of all other bingers. However, you should make it one of your favorite videos. Use multiple trends and sounds to create your second best video.
Go below to learn how to post a YouTube video on TikTok and how to add YouTube link on TikTok with few easy steps. Check out the steps and see how you can get the most out of these steps by promoting your content on the mega TikTok platform.
How do you post a YouTube video on TikTok?
TikTok is one of the mega social media apps we have that promotes an important platform to easily upload a YouTube video to TikTok. However, the main problem we have is that a video can go as long as 10 minutes on TikTok, and on the other hand, a YouTube video can go as long as 12 hours.
If you add more, the aspect ratio of a TikTok video will be 9:16, but that can always be adjusted by using third-party apps.
This is how you put a YouTube video on TikTok:
- Open YouTube > choose the video you want to share on TikTok.
- Tap the Part icon > select the option Copy link from stock options.
- Since the link will be copied to your clipboard, search online for an editing tool on the search page > en To stick the copied link there.
- Resize the video according to the TikTok ratio> to download the clip to your device.
- Further, open TikTok > tap the + icon at the bottom of your profile page.
- Select the option upload > search for your downloaded video.
- Edit the video with the right filters and edits.
- Finally, tap the option After to post a YouTube video on TikTok.
This is it! Your YouTube video is successfully shared on TikTok.
Also Read How To Fix An Account Warning On TikTok: 2 Easy Ways To Save Your TikTok Account
How to add YouTube link on TikTok?
If you have a lot of videos on YouTube that you want to post on TikTok, you can also consider adding YouTube links on TikTok. Although it appears as plain text on your TikTok message, it saves a lot of time.
This is how you can link your YouTube account to TikTok:
- Go to your TikTok apps > Sign in to your account.
- Tap your profile picture icon to open your TikTok profile > click the Edit profile choice.
- Continue scrolling through the page > and select the option Add YouTube on the right side of your YouTube.
- Further, follow the on-screen prompts to link YouTube to TikTok.
You can also add your YouTube link to the TikTok bio to easily access your YouTube account.
Here’s how you can add a YouTube link to your TikTok bio:
- Go to your TikTok account > tap the profile icon to open your profile page.
- Select the Edit profile option > continue; as you move down the page, tap Add a biography choice.
- Enter your TikTok bio by to stick the link of your Youtube account on the field.
Also read What does Dinkleberg mean on TikTok? The solution to all your problems!
Is it necessary to share YouTube video on TikTok?
No, it is not necessary to upload a YouTube video to TikTok. However, it is always recommended to upload your YouTube video to Tiktok to generate more awareness among TikTok users regarding your YouTube channel and its valuable content.
TikTok is one of the huge platforms that generate a bundle of awareness among the users regarding something special happening on your channel and further inform other people about that content.
This feature always narrows the reach of content creators because when someone shares a YouTube video on TikTok, it increases their rewards and makes them viral at the next level.
In summary, you should never ignore adding YouTube videos on TikTok if you want to add more views to your feathers and increase the number of followers on TikTok.
Also read How to remove the invisible body filter on TikTok? Is this possible?
See how to post a YouTube video on TikTok
This was all about posting a YouTube video on TikTok. See above how to put a YouTube video on TikTok in a few easy steps and how to add a link to your YouTube channel on TikTok. Let us be part of your exciting experiences in the box below.
Path of EX is an open space. If in doubt, come by and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should you post a YouTube video to TikTok?
Yes, if you want to grow your YouTube video on TikTok and further expand your TikTok reach, you need to post a YouTube video on TikTok.
2. How do you share a YouTube video on TikTok?
Further is how to share a YouTube video on TikTok:
1. Open YouTube > choose the video you want to share on TikTok.
2. Tap the Part icon > select the option Copy link from stock options.
3. Since the link will be copied to your clipboard, search online for an editing tool on the search page > en To stick the copied link there.
4. Resize the video according to the TikTok ratio> to download the clip to your device.
5. Continue, open TikTok > tap the + icon at the bottom of your profile page.
6. Select the option upload > search for your downloaded video.
7. Edit the video with the right filters and edits.
8. Finally, tap on the option After to post a YouTube video on TikTok.