Composing videos is a great feature you can go with “to be continued” and come back in your spare time. However, if you want to know how to transfer TikTok drafts to another phone, get to know the features of your content savior by diving into this article. I know you’ve gone through a long survey on your favorite search engine, Google or Chrome browser, and still haven’t been able to figure out the correct answer. Do not worry!
I’m the type of person who is always looking to get the perfect shots until I’m not happy with my content. I prefer to get approval and then finalize my decision to make it public on my favorite TikTok avenue. We will! These words also circulate in your brain. We love to maintain our favorite secret library”Concepts” for our unfinished videos. I know you’re holding your new phone to access your secret library. Right?
Let’s not keep you waiting any longer. These tech-savvy tips will get you started, and I’m sure once you’ve read the entire article, you’ll be up and running in just a few clicks and see the immediate results on your screen.
How to transfer TikTok drafts to another phone? A simple solution
There are many reasons why you want to transfer your TikTok drafts to another phone. Maybe you bought a new phone, the TikTok app is not responding on your device, or some other issue that prevents you from enjoying a better experience.
Also read How to see who viewed your TikTok profile and videos (2022)
Until now, there is no official feature on TikTok that allows you to transfer your TikTok drafts to another phone. However, I will mention a few methods that will help you to learn more about your question about how to transfer TikTok drafts to another phone. Just follow the simple steps below:
How to save TikTok drafts to your gallery?
Well, you might think my TikTok drafts will be deleted if I get a new phone? Right? Get all your answers and follow the steps below-
- Open the TikTok application.
- Go to your profile page and you will see three icons under your editing profile icon
- On the far left, you’ll see the draft icon appear as: three small vertical lines.
- Click on the provisional version section.
1. On the Draft page, you will see the options: Provisional version and Select at the top of your screen
2. You will see a message below: Concepts are only visible to you. If you delete the TikTok application, all drafts will be deleted.
3. Select the draft video that you want to download.
Also read How to Use TikTok Promote to Increase Your Audience | 4 best steps
- You will then be redirected to the After page.
- You will not see a direct option to download the concept video. However, you can click the option Who can watch the video icon.
- You will see the three options under this icon: Public, friends and private.
- Click on the Private choice.
Finally, your video will be uploaded privately
Also read How to delete a song from TikTok: 2 easy methods
- Now drag the slider on the Save to device icon.
- Your video will be saved on your device.
- Now go back to you profile page on TikTok. Delete the private video that you have uploaded.
Also read How Dora the Explorer died in TikTok | Strange Trends On TikTok Series Continue!
- open you gallery on your device.
- go to you storage location on your device and save the draft video to your memory card.
- Insert this memory card into another phone and export your draft videos to your phone.
- You can also save the concept videos on your google drive.
- You must repeat this process for all your drafts.
So, using the above steps, you will understand the procedure to transfer your TikTok drafts to another phone. I know this clarified your question about transferring TikTok drafts to your gallery.
You should keep in mind that the draft videos will only stay on the TikTok server. Unless you do not follow the steps mentioned above, draft videos will not be saved on your device.
If you delete the TikTok application, you will not be able to find your drafts. If you try to login again from another phone or by reinstalling the TikTok application, you will not be able to recover your draft videos.
Also read How to save sounds on TikTok?
Now it’s time to wrap up this article. Hope you find the right solutions to your question about how to transfer TikTok drafts to another phone. Feel free to share this article with your friends. Keep visiting Path Of Ex so you never miss an update. Nice day!