Twitch vs Facebook Gaming. Which do you think is better? With the exponential growth of live streaming, there is now intra-industrial competition between the most powerful platforms. Agree, right? So here we compare with competing platforms and decide which one is better. Let the battle between Twitch & Facebook Gaming begin
For various reasons, live streaming has become popular in recent years. The ability to interact with people from all over the world is preserved while viewers are content to sit at home, safe and sound. Now let’s compare the biggest live streaming platforms ie, Twitch vs Facebook Gaming, let’s go...
We take a closer look at Twitch vs Facebook Gaming in this article with reliable evidence using accurate, up-to-date stats. Twitch and Facebook Gaming have become increasingly popular as live streaming and video production platforms. You have to choose your live streaming platform carefully if you want to succeed. To determine which platform is best for you, let’s compare and see who wins in this battle between Twitch and Facebook Gaming.
Twitch VS Facebook Gaming | Which Is Better Twitch Or Facebook Gaming?
Let’s see who wins the battle between Twitch vs Facebook Gaming by comparing The pros and cons of Twitch and the pros and cons of Facebook Gaming.
An American company called Twitch specializes in broadcasting live video games, including coverage of esports events. It also offers music streams, original material and “real life” feeds. It is run by Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary Twitch Interactive. As an affiliate of the Justin General Interest streaming service. tv, was unveiled in June 2011. Both live and on-demand footage can be viewed on the Twitch website. Let’s take a look at some pros and cons of Twitch and compare them to Facebook Gaming later
- Largest live streaming community
- Excellent brand recognition
- Options are easy to use for both streamers and viewers
- Can connect to console, set-top box, desktop and mobile apps
- Different materials are free with the frequent upgrades
- Free games and other extras are available to subscribers.
- Provides proprietary PC broadcasting software
- Offers mobile broadcasts
- Deter financial systems
- Not an official Roku app
- Removing all ads is no longer included, even with a Twitch Prime subscription.
One video game streaming platform is Facebook Gaming. Facebook Gaming allows users to create and follow game content on the Facebook website and app, just like Twitch and YouTube Gaming.
If your target market includes gamers looking to expand and create reliable social media following online, Facebook Gaming is the best place to start. Facebook Gaming is excellent for expanding one’s reach and demonstrating one’s gaming prowess, in addition to building a following on social media. The advantages and disadvantages of Facebook Gaming are listed below:
Also read Why and how to monitor Twitch chat logs | 4 easy ways
Benefits of Facebook Gaming:
- Detailed analytics
- Better ads
- Search algorithm
- Mobile broadcasting is simple and easy.
- Easily play games on Facebook with your friends and stream games online
- Can use your current Facebook interests
- famous streamers who only stream in on exclusivity
Disadvantages of Facebook Gaming:
- Data Privacy Breach
- Less crowd
- iOS is the only version available
- There are fewer ways for broadcasters to make money
- The standalone application seems redundant.
So by drawing conclusions from the Pros & Cons. Twitch wins because it has more pros and less cons compared to Facebook Gaming. On the other hand, Facebook Gaming has more drawbacks compared to Twitch.
Also read A Guide to Facebook Gaming Stars | Earn money online in 2022
Statistical Comparison of Twitch & Facebook Gaming | Twitch or FB gaming?
Now that we have seen some of the pros and cons of Twitch & Facebook Gaming. Now let’s take a look at some stats to decide who will win the battle between Twitch and Facebook Gaming.
Facebook Gaming Data and Statistics
- 76.2K average concurrent viewers in Q1 2019 compared to 380K in Q4 2020.
- 27.5K monthly broadcasters in Q1 2019 compared to 268K in Q4 2020.
- Total hours streamed: 2.1 million in Q1 2019 to 7.6 million in Q4 2020.
- In the third quarter of 2020, 1.04 billion hours were viewed, an increase of 7% compared to the second quarter.
- There were 439 million viewing hours in January 2021 alone.
Twitch Data and Stats
- Broadcasters per month: 300K in 2012 & 9.71M in 2020.
- 3.4K Twitch Partners in 2012 compared to 51.5K in 2020.
- In 2020, an average of 93 billion hours were watched each month.
- In 2021, 339 billion hours have already been viewed.
Ever since Twitch has been the streaming provider of choice for much longer than Facebook Gaming and has delivered astonishing numbers. So Twitch is more likely to win this battle between Twitch and Facebook Gaming.
Also read How to unlink Facebook from Instagram [Updated 2022]
On the other hand, Facebook Gaming has managed to develop a sizable broadcaster and spectator base in just a few years. The fact that Facebook is the most well-known social networking platform worldwide obviously contributes to that. So the chances of winning FB gaming in the battle of Twitch vs Facebook Gaming are also high. So before other well-known brands entered the live streaming market, Twitch had effectively monopolized it. Facebook has the ability to challenge Twitch’s dominance.
The winner of the Twitch vs Facebook Gaming battle is Twitch. The best example of a highly developed live video game streaming service is still Twitch. It has the audience, the power, and the community to engage viewers and help streamers realize their online ambitions.
So these were all compilations of data to determine the ultimate winner of the battle Twitch vs Facebook Gaming. The verdict came out as Twitch as the best gaming platform compared to Facebook Gaming. I hope you enjoyed the points from both sides of the battle. Check out Path of EX for updates.