Instagram is a platform that has been improving its features lately. They have also increased the user experience of their platform and encouraged their creators to bring unique content to the platform. With the introduction of the latest features, the users have also experienced a few issues on the platform. The most recent was Instagram disabled my account for no reason. Are you also experiencing the same problem? If so, make sure you are not alone.
Many users on the platform have encountered similar issues and are looking for the right reason and solution to this problem. That is why I have put together an article where you will find all possible solutions to your problem. I’m sure one of them definitely applies to your problem.
[Update: 31 October 2022] Instagram down! Millions of Instagram Accounts Suspended
People flooded Twitter trying to figure out what was going on. Screenshots seem to show crowds being suspended all at once.
We suspended your account on October 31, 2022shows the warning.
But the flood of posts on other social platforms suggests that something may have gone wrong at Instagram’s headquarters.
It is not clear how widespread the problem is. But the topic is now trending on Twitter, which usually means a lot of people are experiencing the same thing.
The Down Detector site noticed a wave of reports around 1.30pm GMT. Instagram owner Meta has yet to say what’s behind the problem.
Also read How to fix: We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram error in 2022
How to fix Instagram disabled my account for no reason?
There can be many reasons why Instagram accounts are disabled for no reason. You can be accidentally deleted or it can be hacked. So in order to fix the problem, we have suggested some probable solutions to help you fix it. You can follow one of them and fix the problem yourself. So read on to find out more.
1. Report Instagram account being hacked
If you have any idea that your Instagram account has been hacked, you can get it back with a few simple steps.
1. Go to Instagram Support Center.
2. Select Privacy and Security Center.
3. Go to the Instagram help center page.
4. Tap Privacy and Security Center
5. You will be presented with a menu to select Report.
6. Go to What can I do if someone impersonates me on Instagram. 7. Click on the question and receive a link to: fill in the form.
8. fill in the form correct.
9. Instagram will send you information for the next steps.
10. Na sending your ID and other information, it will take 48-72 hours for Instagram support to contact you.
Also read Is Instagram Down, Know the Status, RN!!
2. Restore a personal Instagram account
When you want to recover a personal Instagram account, you need to follow three simple steps to start the process. Therefore, please refer to them below.
1. Open the Instagram help center.
2. Go to the option for Deactivated Account.
3. Select a valid government issued photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license or something else.
4. Fill in the form, provide the necessary information and send it.
You can easily do the method without ID and we highly recommend sending your ID to Facebook or Instagram. It increases your chances of getting your account back. The Instagram support team takes almost 24-48 hours to get back to you.
Also read How To Fix Cannot Use This Effect On Your Device On Instagram
3. Recover a business account
Trying to recover your Instagram Business account may sound complicated, but it really isn’t. It’s as easy as restoring a personal account. So let’s get to know the steps to do it.
1. Go to the Instagram help center.
2. Go to the option of the Business Deactivated Account.
3. Select a valid government issued photo ID.
4. Fill in the form with the necessary documents and send it.
For a business social media account, you will need documents such as: proof of company ownership and a government ID with the correct person in the documents provided. Always provide an email address so they can post that email address as an administrator.
Also read Instagram Checkpoint required error | 5 solutions can solve this problem
4. Restore your Instagram account with email or Facebook
In the latest versions of Instagram, you can recover your account using an email ID or Facebook. You need to update the Instagram app on your phone. This method is the easiest of all. You need to put your phone number on the password reset screen. You will then receive a message with a link to reset your password in your email account.
When you create your profile on Instagram, you must enter the phone number to which you have access, as it is mandatory. Once you get that text from Instagram, follow the instructions given by them. And voila! your account has been restored! There is also a Facebook ad account recovery guide that will help you recover your account.
Also read How to disable Vanish mode on Instagram on iOS and Android?
5. Contact Facebook Support to get the Account
This method works wonders in recovering any account be it personal or business. To proceed with this method, you will need a live business account.
1. Open your Business Account.
2. You must place an ad with the Business Instagram account.
First you need a Business Instagram Account. If you don’t have one, create a new account and switch to a business account. Make sure to make the newly created account alive which means post some pics, make a simple bio, have a profile picture, etc.
3. You must post an ad using your newly created Business IG account.
Note: You can also do this by selecting one of your posts and promoting it.
4. It will ask you to: link your Instagram to your Facebook account. You must do this or you will not be able to run an ad. Connecting will automatically create an FB Ad Manager account.
5. When you start promoting your ad, let it run for a few hours. Check your ad and make sure there are statistics. If there are, you’re good to go.
6. Your ad must be displayed; if not, you will not be able to access the Facebook chat feature.
Also read Fix: feedback required on Instagram in 2022 | 5 methods:
I hope the article helped you find solutions on how to fix Instagram that disabled my account for no reason. All the above solutions are simple and you can use them to solve your problem by yourself. So, if you find even more solutions to the problem for Instagram or other social media platforms, please refer to our article; see Path of EX for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did Instagram disable my account for no reason?
Instagram can disable my account for several reasons. The account can be hacked, the account can also be deleted and much more.
How can I fix Instagram disabled my account for no reason?
You can solve the problem of Instagram disabling your account for no reason in the following ways:
1. Report to the support team that Instagram has been hacked.
2. Contact Facebook support to recover the account.
3. Restore a personal account and a business account and more similar solutions.