You can share user profiles on Instagram. You can share profiles via DMs using a QR code or share them across apps using a profile link. Let me tell you how to share Instagram profile. Scroll through this article to learn how to share your profile or any other user profile in the app.
You can now change your registered email address for your Instagram profile. You can change your email address on Instagram to help keep your account protected. You will receive profile updates if your profile is hacked on your official email address. Another interesting feature of the app is the AI Avatar. You can create an Instagram AI avatar from scratch. This way you can customize your avatar the way you want.
You can add your avatar to your Instagram for comments and more. Here’s a simple guide to Instagram profile sharing.
How do you share an Instagram profile on a direct message?
You can share profiles on Instagram via direct messages or DMs. You can share any user’s profile via in-app DMs. Here’s a simple guide to sharing an Instagram profile via direct message.
1. Go to Instagram on your phone.
2. Search for the user profile you want to share.
3. Tap the three vertical dots you see next to the notification icon.
4. Tap the Share this profile option from the popup on your screen.
5. You can now share Instagram profile via direct message.
This way you can share any user profile on Instagram through direct messages.
Also read Instagram Account Status Tool Update 2022
How to share Instagram profile on other apps?
You can also share someone’s Instagram profile in other apps. You can share it on WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc. Let me tell you how to share Instagram profile to other apps.
1. Go to Instagram on your phone.
2. Go to the user profile you want to share between apps.
3. Now, tap the 3 vertical dots next to the notification icon.
4. Tap the Copy Profile URL option from the popup. The profile has now been copied to your clipboard.
5. You can go to another app and paste the link for sharing your Instagram profile.
This is how you can share Instagram profiles with other apps.
Also Read What Does SMT Mean On Instagram: Top 5 Interpretations Of SMT
How do you share your Instagram profile?
You can share your Instagram profile in the app in two ways. You can share your profile on the social media app using the profile QR code or using your profile link. Follow the guides below to learn how to share your Instagram profile in both ways.
Also read 200+ trending numbers for Instagram reels going viral [Updated 2022]
How to share Instagram profile using QR code?
One way to share an Instagram profile is to use a QR code. You can only do this for your Instagram profile. Let me tell you how to share Instagram profile using QR code.
1. Open Instagram on your phone.
2. Tap your profile icon.
3. Now tap on the three horizontal lines. You’ll find this next to the New Message icon.
4. Tap the QR code option you see in the pop-up list on your screen.
You can now see the QR code of your profile. You can also customize the colors and emojis of your profile’s QR code.
Also read How to disable disappear mode on Instagram on iOS and Android?
How to share Instagram profile using a link?
You can also share your Instagram profile from your web browser. You can’t share it with a QR like the mobile app. But you can still use the profile link to share your Instagram profile. Let me tell you how to share an Instagram profile using a website link.
1. Open Instagram on your web browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. You will now see your profile link in the browser URL. Copy the URL to share your Instagram profile across apps.
This is how you can share your Instagram profile from the web browser using the profile link.
Also Read 70+ Best Christmas Instagram Captions For Couples (2022)
So now you know how to share Instagram profile in multiple ways. You can share profiles of other users on Instagram via DMs. You can also use profile links to share Instagram profiles across apps. Follow the website to stay informed. Keep visiting Path of EX!