TikTok is one of the most widely used social media platforms in the world and has many glitches that are different in different places in the world. Over the past few days, a big problem has been solved in the app of TikTok doesn’t show likes† This problem is quite widespread in different parts of the world and you may also face the same. The reasons for this glitch may not be the same for everyone.
Since the app is not used all over the world for technical and political reasons, the reasons and solutions are also not the same. This issue is a major concern for TikTok content creators as they are unable to understand and work on the outage. This is a temporary outage and we are sure that the TikTok team would be working on this issue from their side as well.
Below we have discussed in detail the likely causes and solutions for this malfunction. Therefore, read the article below to find the solution that best suits your problem.
Why is TikTok not showing likes?
There are many reasons not to get likes on your TikTok account. When you issue hashtags, such glitches happen. When you post videos to your TikTok account, people who watch them can also follow your video through the hashtag you used. If they see that the hashtag doesn’t match the content, they tend to dislike the video.
While making videos you have to stick to one niche and then only people will follow you or like your videos. You need to make videos regularly or follow a pattern of making your videos weekly then you will get loyal followers on your account. Even the videos you make must be of good quality, otherwise you may not show TikTok likes.
Also read How to View Your Watch History on TikTok | Don’t miss your videos on TikTok
Why can’t I see the likes on TikTok?
There are many possible reasons why TikTok is not showing likes on your account. Below we are going to discuss the plausible reasons for the same in detail.
1. You can get likes on your videos due to lack of authority or low distribution of the videos. If there are fewer viewers for your videos, then you don’t have enough likes.
2. When many people don’t like your video, they click the dislike button. That’s why you may not have many likes on your videos.
3. If you have more than one TikTok account and you post the same video to all of them, you may not get likes on one account and you will get more likes on your other accounts.
4. Your video may be under investigation by the TikTok support team for policy violations such as copyright or plagiarism. That’s why for a while you have the problem that TikTok doesn’t show likes.
5. Technical problems on your mobile or PC or a bad internet connection can prevent TikTok from showing likes.
6. If the TikTok app is not working, you may encounter problems with your account such as less likes.
Also read Can you see who has favorited your TikTok | Know your answer here
7. If you set your account to private, your viewers won’t be able to see your uploads.
8. When the number of followers on your account decreases, TikTok may not show likes.
How to fix zero likes on TikTok?
Now, if you are encountering an issue that TikTok is not showing likes on your account, then you need to fix it for the app to run smoothly. Here are the steps that will help you fix this issue at the earliest.
1. Check your internet connection on the device you use TikTok on. If the app is not working properly, open TikTok from another device or check the internet connection by closing and reopening it.
2. Check the storage setting on your device. You must have 300MB or more of storage space for the app to run smoothly. Also clear your cache so that the device works smoothly as well.
3. Update your TikTok account when the latest updates of the TikTok app are updated.
4. Switch to a VPN and check if the content or likes have changed differently.
Also read How To Fix TikTok Live Comments Not Showing | Top 11 Instant Solutions
5. If in doubt whether your account has been hacked, please remove the suspected devices, reset the password and add your mobile number for additional verification.
6. Check your account privacy and authentication settings in your TikTok account and see if they are visible to all your users.
How can you see who likes your videos on TikTok?
The options to see who liked your videos on TikTok are different for mobile and desktop. If you’re using your phone, you can see who liked your videos by clicking the heart icon on the right. You’ll find this icon under each post.
When you check the same through your PC, you need to go to the inbox, the account and then check your number of likes. Remember one thing when you check your likes via your PC, you will see the total number of likes from your account and not for a specific video.
Also Read How To Download TikTok Video Without Watermark (2022)
Your TikTok not showing likes can happen due to various glitches on the side of the app or also on your side, when you encounter technical issues. We have discussed all the problems and their solutions in detail, so you can use them according to the problem you are facing. TikTok not showing likes can be for different reasons in different parts of the world. So the solution should also be taken accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is TikTok not showing likes on my account?
TikTok not showing likes on your account can be for many reasons such as network issue, updates not installed, device issues and many more.
How to fix TikTok not showing likes?
You can fix these issues by repairing the network connection, changing your device and updating the TikTok app. Apart from these, there may be other solutions as well.
Can’t show my TikTok likes because it was hacked?
Yes, if your account has been hacked, you may experience similar issues on TikTok.